SA Election 2019: Results

EADC

Expert Member
Always a sure sign that you are out of your depth on a subject when your only retort is to make it personal instead of stating any facts.

Give us some evidence of VF+ racism, violence or vandalism.
It's in their mission statement read it it's simple

C4Cat

Executive Member
Cyril has to follow nec policy. If you think cyril can clean out the rot you are delusional. He did not win the anc election by a big margin, he can't remove people within the anc so they will always be the there plotting, waiting. Cyrils mandate (it's not really his mandate as you vote for the party) will be the lowest in anc history based on current results & predictions. You know who had the biggest 'mandate'? Yes it's that guy that got recalled and replaced with a pos.

Come next election you'll again be 'give them another chance' :laugh:
I said he needs the ANC to win by a high margin to secure his mandate - I didn't say he would get it!
It will make things more difficult for him without it though

EADC

Expert Member
What narrative? Like I said, you can call them racist all you want in your warped little mind. You have ZERO evidence of the sort, so let's just call them racist and hope it sticks! Great little Black Twitter tirade you have going there :D
Lol black twitter

Pretty woke there pitbull

EADC

Expert Member
"Slaan terug" translated to English means "Fight back" as in fight back against the corruption of the ANC, your loss of equal rights, freedom of speech etc.

I'll give you another chance.
Lol not their election slogan

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Lol not their election slogan
You mean this:

Mission
The Freedom Front Plus is irrevocably committed to the realisation of communities', in particular the Afrikaner's, internationally regocnised right to self-determination, territorial or otherwise; the maintanance, protection and promotion of their rights and interests, as well as the promotion of the right of self-determination of any other community, bound by a common language and cultural heritage in South Africa.
Being pro-demographic is not racism, being anti-race is racism.

So what you are really trying to say is that "you cannot relate to the FF+".

konfab

Honorary Master
It's in their mission statement read it it's simple
These racists here on mybb simply don't understand. I will translate a few vf+ principles into what we all know to be true.

1) Property rights for all South African = White people stealing land from black people
2) Self determination for minority groups = White people forcing segregation from black people
3) Freedom of speech = Hate speech against black people.
4) Inclusion of Christian values in principles = Intention to create theocratic state to oppress black people and gays.
5) Devolution of state power to local municipalities= Devolution of state power to white people.
6) Conservation of the environment = Conservation of the environment for white people.
7) South Africa should be a market economy = White people should be able to buy and sell black people.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
1994… say the party who opposed gay marriage and also, some years ago, didn’t attend a dialogue on gay rights when they posted anti-gay remarks on social media later to be removed by Groenewald's instruction and blocked a motion to congratulate Francois Nel on winning Mr Gay World. Just because Groenewald is okay with gay rights, doesn't mean that the party is okay with gay rights.

Golly!

I’m not gay btw.

Pitbull

Verboten
These racists here on mybb simply don't understand. I will translate a few vf+ principles into what we all know to be true.

1) Property rights for all South African = White people stealing land from black people
2) Self determination for minority groups = White people forcing segregation from black people
3) Freedom of speech = Hate speech against black people.
4) Inclusion of Christian values in principles = Intention to create theocratic state to oppress black people and gays.
5) Devolution of state power to local municipalities= Devolution of state power to white people.
6) Conservation of the environment = Conservation of the environment for white people.
7) South Africa should be a market economy = White people should be able to buy and sell black people.
I LOL'd :D