SA Election 2019: Results

Cius

Executive Member
Wow. 2014 the ANC got over 11 million votes. Current trajectory they will struggle to break 8M between the lost votes and the low turnout. Actually interesting to see the physical numbers play out.

EADC

Expert Member
You never gave us your interpretation... Not holding my breath
You mean this:

Being pro-demographic is not racism, being anti-race is racism.

So what you are really trying to say is that "you cannot relate to the FF+".
I don't relate to alot of parties they are one of the few that says that my language and race in particular is not important to them.

Solitude

Expert Member
I don't relate to alot of parties they are one of the few that says that my language and race in particular is not important to them.
They don't say that at all.

I'm pro XBox. But I wouldn't mind having a playstation too. Just because you are pro something does not mean you are anti something else.

Cius

Executive Member
These racists here on mybb simply don't understand. I will translate a few vf+ principles into what we all know to be true.

1) Property rights for all South African = White people stealing land from black people
2) Self determination for minority groups = White people forcing segregation from black people
3) Freedom of speech = Hate speech against black people.
4) Inclusion of Christian values in principles = Intention to create theocratic state to oppress black people and gays.
5) Devolution of state power to local municipalities= Devolution of state power to white people.
6) Conservation of the environment = Conservation of the environment for white people.
7) South Africa should be a market economy = White people should be able to buy and sell black people.
Wow, I guess I can understand why some would think that, and I am guessing there are FF+ voters that would agree with this, but this could not be more wrong. If you speak to people who actually know the leadership of the FF+ you would quickly realize their desire is for the children of all races to grow up with equal opportunity, equal education, and less hate. The more I read here the more I realize just how much people vote based not on conscience or economic policy, but on fear.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Niche Political parties could be a way forward in the future. Once you get the required 40K to get a seat in parliament. Then you all you need to do is make a noise in parliament to make your voters think you actually doing something.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
So it's a simple case of you being uninformed then. No matter, here is the link but I'll quote it anyway:

• believe that all 11 official languages in South Africa should be promoted equally.
https://www.vfplus.org.za/who-is-the-vf-plus

They even wrote it in English so it's easy to follow.

EDIT: Unless your native tongue is Shona?

konfab

Honorary Master
Wow, I guess I can understand why some would think that, and I am guessing there are FF+ voters that would agree with this, but this could not be more wrong. If you speak to people who actually know the leadership of the FF+ you would quickly realize their desire is for the children of all races to grow up with equal opportunity, equal education, and less hate. The more I read here the more I realize just how much people vote based not on conscience or economic policy, but on fear.
I was being sarcastic.

surface

Executive Member
Their mission statement is a testament to it that's a fact it's in black and white how you want to down play it or interpret it is up to you.
To be honest, FF+ cannot expect to expand their voter base a lot if they insist on having just blue eyed boys as leaders. And the moment they change their provincial leadership like DA did, their new fanbase will find some other party based on their "principles".

Pitbull

Verboten
To be honest, FF+ cannot expect to expand their voter base a lot if they insist on having just blue eyed boys as leaders. And the moment they change their provincial leadership like DA did, their new fanbase will find some other party based on their "principles".
They are making the right noises to double their support base. If you double X a couple of times, you will be amazed at how quickly they can become a force in the near future. They are making the right noises. They now just need to start educating the ill-informed people like EADC :D