SA Election 2019: Results

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
That so happen to come from a white person's party. None of the others speak this
VF+ = white person's party according to this guy.

And this is why nobody will ever trust the VF+ despite what they may promise. Cos of muppets like this who support them...

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
FF+ have blasted past the 200 000 barrier, already 35 000 more votes than their entire vote total in 2014. I expect a fair share of votes still to come from Northern Suburbs of Cape Town and places in Pretoria and the like.

Cius

Executive Member
FF+ have blasted passed the 200 000 barrier, already 35 000 more votes than their entire vote share in 2014.
I zoomed in on Pretoria, DA mostly won but it was often that at a ward level you see 40 something DA, 20 or 30% FF+. In JHB less often, but they are growing in Afrikaans areas, and tbh among some English areas as well.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
I zoomed in on Pretoria, DA mostly won but it was often that at a ward level you see 40 something DA, 20 or 30% FF+. In JHB less often, but they are growing in Afrikaans areas, and tbh among some English areas as well.
Yeah Ward 50 in Pretoria for example. From the 2 voting stations, 28% FF+ and the other, 24%. Huge.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
And according to you?
IDGAF. Nothing to do with my opinion, just an observation.

VF+ claims to represent Afrikaner interests regardless of race.

(Some of) their supporters claim otherwise.

Probably why so many people don't trust them - because there's no consensus between what a party stands for and what their supporters stand for.

Executive Member
Gawd... EFF are going to break 10%, aren't they? :sick:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
There are a lot more reports and discrepancies this election year than the previous ones. The IEC seems also to be unprepared and quicker than ever to respond and execute an audit.

Special votes had stamp issues. Election day has multiple votes, no scanners, no VEC4s, bad ink, etc. Fearmongering or a real concern?