SA Election 2019: Results

Pitbull

Verboten
I would suspect most of the spoiled votes are potential ANC voters deliberately not voting ANC, while being seen to walk into the booth for social/peer pressure. It is a form of protest, so I have no issue with it.
Might as well then go full rebel and vote for someone else... again, makes no sense

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Unprepared and quick to respond? Another divide by zero effort here.
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/elections/2127774/live-election-results-iec-to-urgently-audit-votes-to-check-for-double-voting/

IEC to urgently audit votes to check for double voting
“The purpose of the audit is to determine the extent of the phenomenon,” explained the Chief Electoral Officer Sy Mamabolo.

Mamabolo assured that additional resources would be deployed to audit the VEC4 forms and zip zip data in order to pick up all the duplicates.

The IEC has not yet identified which audit firm they would be partnering with for this undertaking.
Probably need to go through the tender process to partner with an auditor :whistling:

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Haven't they been at 68% combined for the last five years?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
IDGAF. Nothing to do with my opinion, just an observation.

VF+ claims to represent Afrikaner interests regardless of race.

(Some of) their supporters claim otherwise.

Probably why so many people don't trust them - because there's no consensus between what a party stands for and what their supporters stand for.
It's a "wink wink" situation, really.

People have just become more PC about how they approach things. Doesn't change the underlying dynamic. Apparently we are meant to take them on their word

smi

Expert Member
Tempers are flaring, I disappear for an hour and you guys have filled this thread with ten pages? What's up, we were nice to each other and getting along, what happened?

You should remember that we are still family after these elections.
I don't like my family....ehehehe

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
VF+ = white person's party according to this guy.

And this is why nobody will ever trust the VF+ despite what they may promise. Cos of muppets like this who support them...
People still trusting the ANC despite its actions is much worse.

Stephen

Expert Member
Where does Pieter Marais fit in with VF+.

Miss the days of the late 'Charles Bronson' and kortbroek (who would also do anything for a vote)