SA Guilds 2018 - World of Warcraft

SnowWar

Expert Member
So this gives me the idea that you dont actually give a **** regardless and are posting with some heavy undertones
dont be that guy

For sure the biggest part of it is the social aspect. So many of us are here on this forum together for years and years also.

I personally did not take oraclebob comment above bad, but as funny, which is why I replied with something else myself.
Who are we if we can't even make a bit of fun of ourselves, our culture and our issues :)

Swart_Kat

Apart from being able to say "it's an all-SA guild", what's the motivation behind this?
Also, how do you test for South-Africanness? Do they have to know who Chris is and whether hy het al gery?

Immortal Chaos is 100% South African. 100% South African Raiding team will full 11/11 HC clear. HC is on farm mode now, preparing to start Mythic raiding with 100% South Africans.

So it's possible.

EDIT*

By South African we mean that every guild member is a south african citizen residing within the confines of the coutries borders and are in posession of a green barcoded south african ID booklet or card.

En ja, Chris het gery.

Last edited:

MrElementary

Hi Guys

Yea Avengers of Light on Veknilash/bladesedge/eonar are still active; I'll post our recruitment here in case anybody wants to join us we'd love to have some new blood!

We're a chilled SA/Euro mix of players looking for some new people to join our raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 19:30 to 21:30 SA time, shifted one hour for the months during DST obviously. Guild is called Avengers of Light, most people in it has been together since WOTLK.

We're alliance on Veknilash/blades-edge/Eonar but if you're already established on a server like silvermoon just give me a shout we can still do some cross-realm raiding if you're able to maintain the schedule.

We're 11/11HC and we've cleared ToS on HC with curve as well so we do try and play serious enough to make progress although we keep to HC for the time being.

If you're interested and you're able to consistently make those raid times please give me a shout, we do also make groups to get every1 geared and such with weekly M+ and content like timewalking etc.

Add me on my battlenet tag if you're interested in a great group of peeps. Senseless#2451

Last edited:

BlazingHades

Guild Name: Aspect of Anarchy
Realm: Twilight's Hammer
Faction: Horde*

Always looking for MOAR peeps to fill up the rosters.

Currently in need of deeps (range preferably but will never say no to melee).

If you're interested in joining us, you can add me on my battlenet tag: JonnyBlaze#2827

Brenz

Braaivleis on Lightbringer is about as active as a cabbage.

I am currently looking for another guild, as I dont really want to pay for a server xfer...

karnuffel

Expert Member
Hey guys. How active is Pap en Vleis ATM? I am thinking of using my boost and join you guys (cant see myself leveling another character....).

|Blunt

Still active, still raiding. Scaled down from two teams to one since both teams have cleared heroic and thats where we perfer to stop
However, still 20+ people on in the evenings if not more

Brenz

For our guild it is simple. You need to be a South African to join. We have discussed the possibility of allowing non South Africans to join, but then they need to have a friend in the guild that is South African and they should not expect to raid above any SA players.

Our goal is to be a pure South African raiding guild.

Which guild is it you speak of?

Sk3tz0

Currently Looking for a Horde Guild on Lightbringer.. I'm aware there are SA Guilds on the Alliance side, but to hell with those NIghtelf loving Mofos, I for one will be bringing my Braai Broodtjies to the Burning of Teldrassil

If anyone is aware or is deciding to Setup a Horde Guild for Battle for Azeroth on Lightbringer EU, let me know. I dont mind if its Raiding or Leveling or just Social.

WordtotheWise

Best advise I can give is stay far and clear of Immortal Chaos on The Maelstrom, not a place you want to be trust me.

Bloodier

Hi everyone, not sure if this thread is still looked at by SA guilds. A friend and I are starting our subs again and we're looking for SA guilds that are also looking for SA members. We have 7 level 110's on Draenor (horde) between the 2 of us but willing to use our 110 boosts to join a potential guild.

I am into PvE having healed, tanked and dps'ed raids with a couple months as the raid leader for an EU guild at the start of Legion, up to the end of Emerald Nightmare.

My friend on the other hand is more into the PvP aspect of the game enjoying 2v2 and 3v3 arena mostly, but with the latency it is a struggle as can be expected.

Looking forward to some positive replies! :)

WordtotheWise

Hi everyone, not sure if this thread is still looked at by SA guilds. A friend and I are starting our subs again and we're looking for SA guilds that are also looking for SA members. We have 7 level 110's on Draenor (horde) between the 2 of us but willing to use our 110 boosts to join a potential guild.

I am into PvE having healed, tanked and dps'ed raids with a couple months as the raid leader for an EU guild at the start of Legion, up to the end of Emerald Nightmare.

My friend on the other hand is more into the PvP aspect of the game enjoying 2v2 and 3v3 arena mostly, but with the latency it is a struggle as can be expected.

Looking forward to some positive replies! :)

Have you checked out Lythix on Draenor?

Bloodier

Have you checked out Lythix on Draenor?
I've sent a message to someone I think are in Lythix yesterday, no reply yet. I'm online again tonight so will try to find someone in-game from Lythix and hopefully we can keep our mains and alts on the same realm!

WordtotheWise

I've sent a message to someone I think are in Lythix yesterday, no reply yet. I'm online again tonight so will try to find someone in-game from Lythix and hopefully we can keep our mains and alts on the same realm!

Yeah got an invite the other day there have a 100 toon there, probably see a lot more people on tonight with pre-patch so just spam whisper them :p

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
So my human alliance dude is level 29, should I keep grinding and levelling, or is there any benefit in joining a guild at this stage?

Bloodier

Just an update, managed to get hold of Lythix and joined their guild. Quiet at the moment but will obviously pick up once BfA launches.

So my human alliance dude is level 29, should I keep grinding and levelling, or is there any benefit in joining a guild at this stage?

It's nice to join a guild early on if you plan to stay with them. Guilds spamming invites just for the sake of numbers turn into cesspools real quick, which is why I wanted to find a South African one. Get to know some people, some might even level their alts alongside yours or help with some questions (Google is better though, some people get annoyed if the answer is just a Google search away). Once you get to 110/120 you'll start interacting more with them though, running M+/raids/PVP, and if you've been around and socially active you tend to get invited easier, I found..

|Blunt

Any social/casual, preferably Horde guilds still around?

Pap en Vleis - Twilights hammer
We do raid but have a large SA guild. You are welcome to join the madness :)

we have around 50 people signed up to raid in the expac. So were a teeny bit full in that regard right now

Reavs

Pap en Vleis - Twilights hammer
We do raid but have a large SA guild. You are welcome to join the madness :)

we have around 50 people signed up to raid in the expac. So were a teeny bit full in that regard right now

Cheers, will look you guys up. I don't have enough free time to commit to raiding so that won't be an issue.

Last edited:

|Blunt

you are most welcome to join us!
Guild is packed again with the pre patch madness, Come have some fun :D