SA Guilds 2018 - World of Warcraft

|Blunt

I have always wondered about this. Being only English speaking, would I fit into a guild that speaks a ton of Afrikaans?

Youd miss some of the convo i guess. Our chat is completely mixed in English and Afrikaans

WraithFiend

As long as you understand both languages it shouldn't be a problem. Unless people speak with heavy accents.

CornelDUP

Hi

Yes i am still playing casually (Phorza) Tinks is still around and i have seen a few guys on Sletcode (Netcode) and Fendore seen Ulat but not sure if he still plays.

Mel(Melasco) here :) Good to see some old names pop up. I still play on and off casually. After Affliction disbanded when WOTLK came out, I never raided hardcore again, just here and there casually with friends. I didn't raid at all in Cata and didn't play Mists or WOD at all. Legion I only did the first raid, switched off, and then only came back when BFA launched, cleared raid on normal, and switched off. I will probably activate when the next raid drops for a month or so...

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twilights-hammer/Unaggi

Reavs

Mel(Melasco) here :) Good to see some old names pop up. I still play on and off casually. After Affliction disbanded when WOTLK came out, I never raided hardcore again, just here and there casually with friends. I didn't raid at all in Cata and didn't play Mists or WOD at all. Legion I only did the first raid, switched off, and then only came back when BFA launched, cleared raid on normal, and switched off. I will probably activate when the next raid drops for a month or so...

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twilights-hammer/Unaggi

Your char name sounded familiar so I went through some old screenshots. We actually had a normal lock in the guild between Sab with his "pienk rokkie" and Gelmir's lolcoils.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Anachronos is dead. So dead my auctions won't even sell even at huge cuts compared to all other realms.

Looking for a very populated server. Any suggestions?