SA health and business experts say vaccine misinformation has to be addressed, government must consider mandatory vaccination

Paulsie

Expert Member
@Grant has very graciously donated his body to science and has been getting pricked on behalf of us all ever since Covid started. Please don't undermine his effort to save humanity.

How are those trials going anyways Grant?
Can't you see the side effects on your screen???

Paulsie

Expert Member
No. I'll sell you some Zinc, VitC and VitD and send you home. No problem. Then I'll tell you about mangoes and turmeric and their anti-inflammatory properties and refer you to my grocer friend so he can make a buck of you as well :D

All I have to do for your type of people is confuse you with words like "natural", "polyphenol" "bioactive compound" "antioxidant" maybe throw in carotenoids and you'll eat that up. :D
I hope you are kidding re turmeric doc??

It helped my dog, where the most commonly prescribed anti-inflammatory plus steroids did not.

Plenty of research done on the effect of curcumin on COX1 and COX2.

No need to throw the baby out the bath...

RiaX

Expert Member
I hope you are kidding re turmeric doc??

It helped my dog, where the most commonly prescribed anti-inflammatory plus steroids did not.

Plenty of research done on the effect of curcumin on COX1 and COX2.

No need to throw the baby out the bath...

No turmeric is the shiz. Sometimes we compound it with ginger and ginkgo biloba. Then dilute it with water and make the patient drink this 3 hourly and we put their cancer into full remission. Amazing stuff. In severe cases we add lemon juice

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
No turmeric is the shiz. Sometimes we compound it with ginger and ginkgo biloba. Then dilute it with water and make the patient drink this 3 hourly and we put their cancer into full remission. Amazing stuff. In severe cases we add lemon juice
Talk about a weak attempt at sarcasm.

rietrot

Honorary Master
wait till your chronic illnesses come or when covid accelerates the process.

You have no idea how to treat a covid in-patient if you think thats the regiment so be quiet.

A few sick you sure? maybe you just know a few sick. You think they dont manufacture the vitamins you buy? and yes the vaccine is fairly cheap considering the medical costs against patients admitted for covid (you'd now that if you saw the bills of most of the patients - which I see).

Yes its more expensive for someone who hasnt had covid but you probably pay more for bullsh*t health foods and vitamins (which is a part of your "big pharma") in the hope to stay healthy.
Most "chronic" illnesses is lifestyle related and can easily be fixed.

RiaX

Expert Member
Most "chronic" illnesses is lifestyle related and can easily be fixed.

Really you can fix diabetes ? and Parkinson's ? also schizophrenia ? you have a cure for HIV ? sh*t you must be rich. Tell me what's it like to have 4 Nobel prizes in medicine ?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Really you can fix diabetes ? and Parkinson's ? also schizophrenia ? you have a cure for HIV ? sh*t you must be rich. Tell me what's it like to have 4 Nobel prizes in medicine ?
Yes. Some garlic.

Diabetes is an easy one.

Haven't really looked into mental disorders like schizophrenia though. Could be interesting.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Really?? Now tell me about the link between anti-inflammatories and stomach ulcers and renal failure (I'm talking chronic prescriptions like RA etc). But if course, there's a pill for that too.
Now tell me about turmeric and kidneys.

And while you are at it, you can educate me about the dangers of vegetable oils (as opposed to as endorsed by the heart foundation).

Edit: as for Parkinsons, there's plenty of evidence that it can be caused by statins, so there's that for doctors prescriptions..

Last edited:

RiaX

Expert Member
Really?? Now tell me about the link between anti-inflammatories and stomach ulcers and renal failure (I'm talking chronic prescriptions like RA etc). But if course, there's a pill for that too.
Now tell me about turmeric and kidneys.

And while you are at it, you can educate me about the dangers of vegetable oils (as opposed to as endorsed by the heart foundation).

Edit: as for Parkinsons, there's plenty of evidence that it can be caused by statins, so there's that for doctors prescriptions..

Ok. You take chronic NSAIDs your kidney function will diminish over a very long time true and you have a high chance to develop ulcers also true. Now tell a patient with severe RA not to take it and see what happens. Once they unfreeze their joints and take the NSAIDs and are out of pain they'd probably slap you

whats your point ?

Paulsie

Expert Member
Ok. You take chronic NSAIDs your kidney function will diminish over a very long time true and you have a high chance to develop ulcers also true. Now tell a patient with severe RA not to take it and see what happens. Once they unfreeze their joints and take the NSAIDs and are out of pain they'd probably slap you

whats your point ?
My point is that just as "natural" does not always mean healthy and beneficial, the "alternative" does not always mean useless, ineffective and inferior.

RiaX

Expert Member
My point is that just as "natural" does not always mean healthy and beneficial, the "alternative" does not always mean useless, ineffective and inferior.

Im aware of that. Though you turn to alternative when conventional cant help you. Although if conventional doesn't help you its unlikely anything is going to help you. There is a lot of medicines out there.

But hey when you got something where modern medicine cant treat, what else can you do ? cant blame them or restrict them. Very sad, I feel bad for my patients in palliative care. Most of them tried everything and anything and have ended up making peace with their fate :(

anyways back to the thread ...

HermeticAnarchist

@Grant has very graciously donated his body to science and has been getting pricked on behalf of us all ever since Covid started. Please don't undermine his effort to save humanity.

How are those trials going anyways Grant?

Ok so that explains Grant. Suicidal tendencies. Maybe he would try it after all.

Actually I would get vaccinated, but then I would have to live in fear of the unvaccinated, and I don't need the stress.

Koosvanwyk

And there you just made a case for outlawing alcohol.
Alcohol is already outlawed for a large part of the population. Not sure where you stay but I don't know of any hospital being full because of booze festivals. Alcohol and the repercussions it causes is "voluntary", Covid is not.

pouroverguy

Expert Member

whats your point ?

Wait till this guy finds out that without immunosuppressives and all their side effects, people with the systemic vasculidites can progress to rapid renal or lung failure.

All things havs side effects and medicine is simply about doing the least amount of harm and trying to make sure the benefits outweigh any potential side effects.