SA health and business experts say vaccine misinformation has to be addressed, government must consider mandatory vaccination

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Come now.
It's the anti vaxxers that are whinging and whining about everything at every turn
Actually, I think it is an even race at the moment. It is only us moderates in the middle that look at the picture objectively.

Last edited:

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Alcohol is already outlawed for a large part of the population. Not sure where you stay but I don't know of any hospital being full because of booze festivals. Alcohol and the repercussions it causes is "voluntary", Covid is not.
A drunk guy crashing and killing a family in their car is voluntary. That family died voluntarily. Well, according to Koosvanwyk anyway.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Come now.
It's the anti vaxxers that are whinging and whining about everything at every turn
Grant with his expletive rants, keeping the moderators busy, says other people are complaining. Mirror Grant. Have a look.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Actually, I think t is an even race at the moment. It is only us moderates in the middle that look at the picture objectively.
You definitely do not look at things objectively. That is a joke right ?

Last edited:

RiaX

Expert Member
A drunk guy crashing and killing a family in their car is voluntary. That family died voluntarily. Well, according to Koosvanwyk anyway.

You missing the point he's trying to make. Drinking is voluntary therefore the outcomes are the individual's fault. Nobody voluntarily gets covid. It would be the drunk guys fault the family died.

and FYI that's why its illegal to drink and drive.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
You missing the point he's trying to make. Drinking is voluntary therefore the outcomes are the individual's fault. Nobody voluntarily gets covid. It would be the drunk guys fault the family died.

and FYI that's why its illegal to drink and drive.
The outcomes are the same but you are blinded to it - you zealot you.
A person dying from a drunk driver crashing into them is no more voluntarily than someone getting infected with Covid and dying.

RiaX

Expert Member
The outcomes are the same but you are blinded to it - you zealot you.
A person dying from a drunk driver crashing into them is no more voluntarily than someone getting infected with Covid and dying.

You are absolutely 100% correct. It's your perspective that's the issue. If you looking from the family perspective then yes it's no different. If you looking at it from the driver's perspective then it's avoidable. It's the selfish act of disregarding other people's lives and safety that gets the family killed. Sound familiar hey

Well you could always call for a ban of alcohol as it is the most dangerous substance/drug that causes the most fatalities globally. Though that probably wouldn't work and just create a black market and exacerbate the problem. These are real world issues that require law enforcement legislation etc.

When it comes to covid what you plan to do? Whats your answer to safe guard 7 billion people ? Tell us

access

Honorary Master
When it comes to covid what you plan to do? Whats your answer to safe guard 7 billion people ? Tell us

safeguard a very small percentage of 7 billion people.

ill tell you, create a vaccine for them to take... oh wait..

RiaX

Expert Member
safeguard a very small percentage of 7 billion people.

ill tell you, create a vaccine for them to take... oh wait..

Oh disease doesn't dance to man's rules.

You have 3 options

1) hard quarantine
2) vaccine programme
3) let covid do its thing and see whose left standing

Proper covid antiviral treatment doesn't exist atm so that's not an option yet

Brenden_E

Executive Member
You are absolutely 100% correct. It's your perspective that's the issue. If you looking from the family perspective then yes it's no different. If you looking at it from the driver's perspective then it's avoidable. It's the selfish act of disregarding other people's lives and safety that gets the family killed. Sound familiar hey

Well you could always call for a ban of alcohol as it is the most dangerous substance/drug that causes the most fatalities globally. Though that probably wouldn't work and just create a black market and exacerbate the problem. These are real world issues that require law enforcement legislation etc.

Your solution is to take a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread, mistakenly thinking it's all good, and then prancing around malls spreading Covid to all the old oom and tannies that are at high risk. Well done champ.

RiaX

Expert Member
Your solution is to take a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread, mistakenly thinking it's all good, and then prancing around malls spreading Covid to all the old oom and tannies that are at high risk. Well done champ.

Still waiting for your answer don't dodge come on say what's your plan since you believe you have a better solution. Share it don't be shy

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Still waiting for your answer don't dodge come on say what's your plan since you believe you have a better solution. Share it don't be shy
I live responsibly. And with that I do not let fear grip my mental state, prompting me to go on forums telling everyone and his dog that if they don't take the vaccine they are the antichrist.

RiaX

Expert Member
I live responsibly. And with that I do not let fear grip my mental state, prompting me to go on forums telling everyone and his dog that if they don't take the vaccine they are the antichrist.

Lol. Sure. We'll see you soon.

So your answer is let covid do its thing great to know

access

Honorary Master
Oh disease doesn't dance to man's rules.

You have 3 options

1) hard quarantine
2) vaccine programme
3) let covid do its thing and see whose left standing

Proper covid antiviral treatment doesn't exist atm so that's not an option yet

what dancing are you talking about, not everyone in the world is susceptible to the disease. in fact, most people are not.

i gave you the option. treatment should be for high risk groups/people, or those that want it.

do you really believe this thing is going to kill everyone on the planet if they do not vaccinate? do you know something others dont?

this reminds me of a clip between 2 seasons of a viral outbreak series, a kind of prologue to the series season. i think it was helix(?), they provide a summary of what happened between season 1 and season 2 (or was it between season 2 and 3, i think the carriers were bees). same pro and anti sides, religious outcry, big company scandals, social media madness, protests around the world blablabla. in the end like 90% of the world population died or something like that. all spurred on by authorities withholding what really happened and what the dangers really are, in the name of preventing people losing their minds with the idea of a possible viral apocalypse, meanwhile causing just that as a result of their secretiveness.

Grant

Honorary Master
Grant with his expletive rants, keeping the moderators busy, says other people are complaining. Mirror Grant. Have a look.
Keeping the moderators busy, how would you know?
Or, is there a little something you perhaps would like to share with us.

Anybody else here get an update on moderators activity?

That "mirror" you offer, is nothing but a piece of glass - and I can see right thru it.