SA local elections set for November 1

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I would have said the same thing if it was JS getting those degrees. Degrees in communication and philosphy, what a load of crock. Sounds like degrees in talking and thinking crap. Matric is much more useful.

Is this even a pass?
View attachment 1173702
I will take that with a pinch of salt, you have also shown some tendencies of applying double standards, in this very thread you were questioning the credibility of the Auditor General when it was pointed out that De lille was cleared by the AG, the same AG whose reports we use to show what a sterling job the DA does where they govern.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Won't matter, the idiot voters will see the "white devil" and how he's "destroying" the country, keep them stupid, simple?
Why aren't they saying that already? He was given a mandate to resolve issues at Eskom. Of course people have the right to ask questions when some of the issues persist.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
I will take that with a pinch of salt, you have also shown some tendencies of applying double standards, in this very thread you were questioning the credibility of the Auditor General when it was pointed out that De lille was cleared by the AG, the same AG whose reports we use to show what a sterling job the DA does where they govern.

I know little about the AG but I associate it with a government in which I don't trust. How did the DA get a clean audit from the AG if there was R900m of irregular expenditure for example? Sounds to me that if their is paperwork, no matter how "irregular", that's a pass for the AG.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He got flack for his bad matric marks, not because he had matric.
The very fact that the media went to such lengths to dig up his matric results, the very fact that we had to wait for the EFF to tell everyone that Steenhuisen only has matric, while the same media had no interest in the matter compared to their keen interest Malema's matric results, the very fact that besides glossing over the fact that Steenhuisen only has matric no one has even bothered to check on his marks, why the sudden loss of interest in our party leaders academic qualifications?

Says it all, doesn't it? The double standards are just clear for anyone to see.

dj2381

Expert Member
Why aren't they saying that already? He was given a mandate to resolve issues at Eskom. Of course people have the right to ask questions when some of the issues persist.
I would put money on it, he is white after all.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
The very fact that the media went to such lengths to dig up his matric results, the very fact that we had to wait for the EFF to tell everyone that Steenhuisen only has matric, while the same media had no interest in the matter compared to their keen interest Malema's matric results, the very fact that besides glossing over the fact that Steenhuisen only has matric no one has even bothered to check on his marks, why the sudden loss of interest in our party leaders academic qualifications?

Says it all, doesn't it? The double standards are just clear for anyone to see.
or there's nothing to see with his results? Probably average and average news doesn't sell?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I know little about the AG but I associate it with a government in which I don't trust. How did the DA get a clean audit from the AG if there was R900m of irregular expenditure for example? Sounds to me that if their is paperwork, no matter how "irregular", that's a pass for the AG.
Please answer this question for me and be honest, I am not going to check so I will take your answer in good faith.

Have you, Wingnut771 despite not knowing much about the AG, ever referenced to the clean audits the DA were getting as a way to show that they are better than any other party in clean governance in any discussion on this forum?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
or there's nothing to see with his results? Probably average and average news doesn't sell?
Or it's hypocrisy, even MyBb has lost interest, remember how we used to have articles comparing the party leaders qualifications? It was as frequent as those "skilled people are leaving" threads.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Please answer this question for me and be honest, I am not going to check so I will take your answer in good faith.

Have you, Wingnut771 despite not knowing much about the AG, ever referenced to the clean audits the DA were getting as a way to show that they are better than any other party in clean governance in any discussion on this forum?
No I don't think I have but I have a bad memory.

dj2381

Expert Member
He's the CEO thus, gets paid to be the fall guy (which hasn't happened yet).
Hopefully with a decent paycheck and a passport once he fails at fixing Eskom, the racists will accuse him of destroying the country, it's all too easy for the ANC to point all the blame at the white guy.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Hopefully with a decent paycheck and a passport once he fails at fixing Eskom, the racists will accuse him of destroying the country, it's all too easy for the ANC to point all the blame at the white guy.
They would have accused the SAPO guy if they were keen, don't you think? Or Markus for sinking pension fund investments.

dj2381

Expert Member
They would have accused the SAPO guy if they were keen, don't you think? Or Markus for sinking pension fund investments.
There's still time, SAPO hasn't fully collapsed yet, when anything fails in this country the ANC are quick to accuse others.