SA Nokia Belle on Symbian OS roll-out ongoing

drukkie

Expert Member
and in other news...new software update waiting for users with 3310's...:)

grim

Expert Member
All the phones except ones from Vodacom seem to be able to update already despite what the Nokia site says

boom

Belle

I have updated as well. Vodascum but not the same region code on my phone as the normal vodacom phones.

Symbian still sucks. It is a huge improvement in some places. Thank god its dead and WP is taking over.

Jarrod

Weird, I updated an E7 from MTN for a friend on Tuesday.

What's your product code?
*#0000# to check.

059G8H1

Tried via icon on the phone (using wifi) nothing. Will hook it to the pc at home and try again with nokia suit.

Albereth

Honorary Master
If you get one of these devices do you have to wear a brightly coloured leotard and pull funny faces?

Allin

Expert Member
To download 250-odd megs on 3G will cost you probably more than the phone is worth!

Tinuva

The Magician
Well my N8 was a replacement phone, which has the product code 059B6T3, which seems to be the same replacement code for all replacement N8s worldwide going by the Nokia forums. I can't find anywhere to track the progress on it, but I haven't received any updates yet for it :(

MrMocs

The update for my E7 was around 320MB but its much faster than Anna
My Product Code Is 059C9M2 For those guys want to play around with Phoenix

Just to note some apps might not be in the market after u update eg. Mobile Tv (To watch DSTV Mobile) as these were made for Anna/Symbian^3
but you can get around this by going to the store on your pc browser hand have your phone connected and ovi suite running and when selecting to download the app you select download to pc and it works fine.But make sure you select Symbian Anna other wise it wont work.

Last edited: