SA now has more unemployed people than those getting a paycheque

MickeyDangerez

Yes, the best part is how relaxed the department of labour is especially regarding UIF and TERS. Back paying employer for misappropriated TERS claims, delaying unemployment benefit payments to the unemployed. The department is so relaxed about it they instruct the employee to ask the employer to pay back the money delaying the claim.

eg2505

Honorary Master
only going to get bigger and bigger, look in Zim, 90% unemployment and still going strong,
hustlers paradise,

Kawak

There is only so much advice and well wishes one can have or give, these deplete fast when it's taken as poison and labelled anti south African. I'm done caring, I shall enjoy it while it lasts, then pack up and leave. Those that make bad choices must suffer the consequences.

joker08

Expert Member
What do u need jobs for ? U are getting unemployment Grant's , free housing and services.
And more salary u earn more PAYE u have to pay but u get paid to not work plus Grant's for fornicating at home. I say quit ur jobs and start working from home

Tanarri

Saw this coming 25 years. Nothing to do with skin colour, blood type, $%^ nothing. Also not apartheid, imperialism, etc. Kry jouself jammer omdat dinge verkeerd gegaan het in die verlede. It's just pure statistical correlation with African culture mentality.

Anyway. Probably gonna get banned for my opinion. See you guys.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
The biggest single reason for the unemployment problem is the ridiculous labour laws that we have. There are so many small businesses out there that would love to employ people but they won't because they can't get rid of them easily. Not to mention all the red tape involved with employing people.