SA now has more unemployed people than those getting a paycheque

Brenden_E

Executive Member
If you follow his posts, you would know.

He definitely supports Apartheid.

But at least he is honest about what he believes.
Your accusation was from what he's posted that he's a white supremacist.
Someone that supports apartheid is not a white supremacist, necessarily.

It's become en vogue to throw out terms of endearment like nazi or white supremacist even though the person parroting the term has no understanding of what it actually means.

Please stop doing it, makes for terrible conversation.

blah99

Expert Member
Don't worry guys, we must just vote ANC again to fix the country. As long as we can blame the whites for being a failed country, all is dandy.

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
Dont talk sh#t about Nazi's , theres a far dumber and far more volatile group here.

etienne_marais

Honorary Master
At least you are honest about being a white supremacist.
Only I am not.

Like Hendrik Verwoerd I don't believe there are major differences between the various races (he wrote this in a thesis) and hence things like skin colour and physical racial features are superficial differences.

I do however believe in difference in culture, which turns out to malleable and nothing to do with genetics.

Hard for anglos to grasp, but Verwoerd thought that each culture should be protected and developed alongside their own language, ethics, customs and norms. He was anti-Imperialist.

Vorastra

Executive Member

maumau

Honorary Master
Who's to blame for this?
Apartheid?
White people?
ANC policies?

Maybe not to blame but certainly contributed to by

1. ANC policies rewarding failure while punishing success I.e. grants vs taxes.
2. White people who've closed their businesses, packed up and left. (Blacks too)
3. Apartheid - always /s

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
LinearOfficialKudu-max-1mb.gif

ProfA

Honorary Master
The biggest single reason for the unemployment problem is the ridiculous labour laws that we have. There are so many small businesses out there that would love to employ people but they won't because they can't get rid of them easily. Not to mention all the red tape involved with employing people.
As much as labour laws are needed to protect workers from being screwed over by scumbag employers, the opposite seems to be more prevalent.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Only I am not.

Like Hendrik Verwoerd I don't believe there are major differences between the various races (he wrote this in a thesis) and hence things like skin colour and physical racial features are superficial differences.

I do however believe in difference in culture, which turns out to malleable and nothing to do with genetics.

Hard for anglos to grasp, but Verwoerd thought that each culture should be protected and developed alongside their own language, ethics, customs and norms. He was anti-Imperialist.
Newsflash. No matter how accurate your description, it will be perverted in history and current narratives by those fueling kuk, or those with f-all understanding, of how we got to today, fueled by self delusion and comrades. This is the newjourno side.

Just to think that people were quite content to live with their own kind, preserve their own traditions, would actually help out across that border. It's an inconvenient truth, yet I lived it. Today you dare mention genocide, the farm murders jumps to mind with a lot of posturing. Yet this same narrative is used for apartheid (ignoring the killing of people with necklaces, Quatro and why it existed) and accepted.

Blame the white guy - an easy excuse with no brain power required. o_O

krycor

Honorary Master
Well done ANC your policies are working. Give us more AA, BEE, BBEEEE, EWC, NHI, SOE bailouts, corruption, EFF nazi wing.

lmfao. Sometimes I wish people had actually put some thought into how countries, equality etc is achieved.

I was listening to the usual tripe the DA spews saying those policies are the same as fraud and corruption.. u know the stuff you hear from retired folk who spend too much time with their local office and was like .. cool..

so would you mind if CC went wild, taxes shot up etc all to counter act the lack of transformation?

Reality is that no one on this forum wants what will come with removing these policies. But sing that tune till you die.

Ps. Reality is simple, no one wants an equal society here nor anywhere on this planet. The US every year argues about why they are allowed to have the rights they have everywhere from the IMF, WTO to UN. Sadly democracy doesn’t favor minority rule.. so if you thinking the last 50-80yrs was good, I have a bad prediction for the next period as process and policies are coming fast thanks to Trump.. that’s his legacy.