SA now has more unemployed people than those getting a paycheque

air

Expert Member
Haha, the brilliance of the ANC, Amandla! Not a **** given for them and their room temperature IQ Muppets that follow them.

ProfA

Honorary Master
4 people i called for roof quotes, redo tiling, new kitchen, add an extension onto braai area.none of them came back to me with prices after 3 weeks. Economy and unemployment cant be in a bad state.
this ^. just today i walked out of two automotive spares places where the service was non existent. managers saw at both places saw me leave and had that "then fck off" look on their faces. economy is doing just fine.

clickingbuttons

Expert Member
4 people i called for roof quotes, redo tiling, new kitchen, add an extension onto braai area.none of them came back to me with prices after 3 weeks. Economy and unemployment cant be in a bad state.

I'm not condoning their actions but I can partly understand where they might be coming from.

When you are so ridiculously busy it becomes very hard to give a price on everything everyone asks for.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
lmfao. Sometimes I wish people had actually put some thought into how countries, equality etc is achieved.

I was listening to the usual tripe the DA spews saying those policies are the same as fraud and corruption.. u know the stuff you hear from retired folk who spend too much time with their local office and was like .. cool..

so would you mind if CC went wild, taxes shot up etc all to counter act the lack of transformation?

Reality is that no one on this forum wants what will come with removing these policies. But sing that tune till you die.

Ps. Reality is simple, no one wants an equal society here nor anywhere on this planet. The US every year argues about why they are allowed to have the rights they have everywhere from the IMF, WTO to UN. Sadly democracy doesn’t favor minority rule.. so if you thinking the last 50-80yrs was good, I have a bad prediction for the next period as process and policies are coming fast thanks to Trump.. that’s his legacy.
There is only one equal society, one where everyone is equally poor.

No other way to achieve equality.

zophas

Expert Member
There is only one equal society, one where everyone is equally poor.

No other way to achieve equality.
Good idea. I don't think that's ever been tried. Impossible because GREED will always rear it's ugly head.

MachoPants

Expert Member
I'm not condoning their actions but I can partly understand where they might be coming from.

When you are so ridiculously busy it becomes very hard to give a price on everything everyone asks for.

When you are so ridiculously busy, then times aren't tough.

MachoPants

Expert Member

Furthermore it is teaching me I'd rather go through the pains and do it myself, well manage it at least.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Join the cancerous leaches in gov
I bet you those leeches are never accounted for in 'equality' studies.

However our country is getting closer and closer to equality.

A couple of million to go and only government employees will have jobs. They'll get peanuts like the ones in Zim.

I wonder where all the foreign Africans will go once our economy completely collapses? Cannot go South anymore.

MachoPants

Expert Member
I bet you those leeches are never accounted for in 'equality' studies.

However our country is getting closer and closer to equality.

A couple of million to go and only government employees will have jobs. They'll get peanuts like the ones in Zim.

I wonder where all the foreign Africans will go once our economy completely collapses? Cannot go South anymore.

Apparently to the social justice loving northern countries across oceans is the place to be

Milano

Honorary Master
lmfao. Sometimes I wish people had actually put some thought into how countries, equality etc is achieved.

I was listening to the usual tripe the DA spews saying those policies are the same as fraud and corruption.. u know the stuff you hear from retired folk who spend too much time with their local office and was like .. cool..

so would you mind if CC went wild, taxes shot up etc all to counter act the lack of transformation?

Reality is that no one on this forum wants what will come with removing these policies. But sing that tune till you die.

Ps. Reality is simple, no one wants an equal society here nor anywhere on this planet. The US every year argues about why they are allowed to have the rights they have everywhere from the IMF, WTO to UN. Sadly democracy doesn’t favor minority rule.. so if you thinking the last 50-80yrs was good, I have a bad prediction for the next period as process and policies are coming fast thanks to Trump.. that’s his legacy.
Never witnessed any sane person try to describe economic failure as something to be cherished. The SACP is fortunate to have you.

Mila

Honorary Master
Funny how the trolls never come to sing their masters praises in these threads.

How do you support this government knowing that they support corruption, murder, terrorists and just really do not care about their voters.

sies man