SA Post Office – 2019 pricing

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator

The South African Post Office (SAPO) has released its updated list of fees for services across South Africa.

The new fees will be implemented on 1 April 2019 and will see an increase in the cost of sending ordinary domestic and international mail, packages, as well as the purchasing of stamps.

ekske1

Executive Member

The South African Post Office (SAPO) has released its updated list of fees for services across South Africa.

The new fees will be implemented on 1 April 2019 and will see an increase in the cost of sending ordinary domestic and international mail, packages, as well as the purchasing of stamps.
Been post office box free for a while now.

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
There are so many alternatives to the South African post office. Yes, you will pay more, but look at what you will be getting....

- Collection and delivery to and from your premises. No need to get in a car and drive to the post office.
- Much better safety and security for your parcels or mail. No longer needing to worry about criminal staff sifting through mail to see what they will be taking home tonight.
- Delivery of parcels or mail within hours. No longer needing to wait months on end to have a letter delivered within a 10km radius.
- Much better client services and friendly staff.

There is no comparison. Since the dawn of services such as The Courier Guy, Internet Express, etc., I have been post office-free and I have no problem paying that extra amount of money for the convenience and peace of mind using these private services. The SA Post Office can go f**k themselves. I do not care about them or anyone employed there.

Reactions: OCP

Gaz{M}

Expert Member
I went to the post office to renew my licence (The only service they actually provide these days). They ran out of printer toner.

There goes the day's revenue. The branch was EMPTY.