SA Post Office warns of delayed mail caused by coronavirus

lkswan747

Expert Member
Been wanting to order various items but have decided not to as soon as I saw that the Post Orifice was being used for delivery. Just as a rule of thumb, I do not use anyone who uses the South African Post Orifice.

lived666

Executive Member
hahahahahhahahahaha than you SAPO, a good chuckle is always appreciated.....****ing clowns.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Fcking scumbags just this month "lost" the brand new router I ordered from Aliexpress. Cnts.
EWC. I'm sure somebody is grateful for the opportunity to connect and voice their opinion about how great things are in South Africa.

FNfal

Executive Member
Nothing seems to be coming through the post office since early December , stuff has landed in south Africa just not moving .
Waiting for about 7 parcels , fecking frustrating .

Jola

Honorary Master
Nothing seems to be coming through the post office since early December , stuff has landed in south Africa just not moving .
Waiting for about 7 parcels , fecking frustrating .

Yeah, there was a brief period in middle 2019 where things seemed to be working, but it has gone to hell again.

Puk

Everything was on par and deliveries came through like clockwork from +- June to November 2019. Since then, I have not received any packages. Everything arrived in SA early in December, stayed at JIMC for longer than a month, cleared customs ("departed inward office of exchange") and has been missing ever since. 2 months and counting.

Reaper1242

It's a mess. Had a document come via Royal Mail within a 10 days. All good except for being shoved into the mailbox despite the "do not bend" stamp.

Now I have something else sitting at JIMC and I did manage to get hold of someone by phone there who said "it depends on volume". So I said "basically it gets here when it gets here" and she said yes.
According to her it will take weeks.

I wasn't given the option to choose a courier so I'm at the mercy of the black hole. Despite this not coming from China I'm guessing it will still be affected by the same delays.