SA ready to help Zimbabwe face economic crisis

pupa

Banned
Angelo said:
Sanctions hurt the ordinary people more than the leaders, the ones imposed so far have hardly made a positive difference.
Do you think stopping sanctions will help at all, It will give a false pretense of well been and the current dictator will continue his oppression.

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
They voted for him deserve what they get, the fact is, holding another election will put him back in power!
Unfortunately, Zimbabwe doesn't exist in a vacuum - and we are the ones called to economically bail it out or deal with its refugees - so simply put: we must turn the screw - apply a great deal of pressure via all means possible (short of an invasion) to convince the people that it is not at all in their best interests to have this lunatic in charge.

BTTB

Executive Member
Road through squatter cam

BTTB said:
Found some high definition pictures.
Porta Before
Porta After

There pictures are taken some years apart IMHO.

One can see by the quantity of shrub growth and several new road inlets in the "after" picture.
The most obvious thing that may have been overlooked is the apparent "new road" that is being built in the Porta "After" picture.
The farming above the informal housing quite apparent in the "before" picture, whereas in the after picture there is new more formal farming at the bottom of the "after" picture.
The farming in the "before" picture looks informal and all over the place. Could only have been the "trash/filth" growing vegetables for themselves?

Perhaps this road had something to do with the evictions?
If it isn't a road then what. Small Runway perhaps?
Maybe more to the story than we have been told in the media?

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Unfortunately, Zimbabwe doesn't exist in a vacuum - and we are the ones called to economically bail it out or deal with its refugees - so simply put: we must turn the screw - apply a great deal of pressure via all means possible (short of an invasion) to convince the people that it is not at all in their best interests to have this lunatic in charge.
We cannot look at our own, Seems you are short of everything even logic,why interfere with ZIM. What would it help, after Mbeki we could have a lunatic in charge here too, Zuma, maybe he will form an alliance to bail Zim out and make us one big state! aka USA!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
We cannot look at our own, Seems you are short of everything even logic,why interfere with ZIM. What would it help, after Mbeki we could have a lunatic in charge here too, Zuma, maybe he will form an alliance to bail Zim out and make us one big state! aka USA!
Hard to follow your logic here, but just so that you understand this: I want a healthy democracy in Zim and a healthy democracy in SA, and moreover I don't want lunatics in charge anywhere.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Hard to follow your logic here, but just so that you understand this: I want a healthy democracy in Zim and a healthy democracy in SA, and moreover I don't want lunatics in charge anywhere.
Then stop supporting/defending the ANC thats where they are heading!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
Then stop supporting/defending the ANC thats where they are heading!
When did you come up with the deluded idea that I was doing either?

Oh - I get it - because I say we need black people to be educated - I am all of sudden a government supporter and apologist. If you would slow down to think before your type, you would realise I could easily be an opposition party supporter who might still want black people to be educated. Our safety and security depends on it.

But keep jumping to conclusions... you are quite good at it.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:

Oh - I get it - because I say we need black people to be educated - I am all of sudden a government supporter and apologist. If you would slow down to think before your type, you would realise I could easily be an opposition party supporter who might still want black people to be educated. Our safety and security depends on it.

That's in your mindset pal! These were not your only posts, wherever someone comment on the GVT or the conditions you are on the bandwagon, so if you go back and read your comments in context you would see the impression You create!. We are not saying it as you state it we criticise the current situation and where we are going! and you assume the rest. Where did anyone state we should not educate them???? Wake up sonny!

Angelo

Expert Member
ignacio said:

This is the simple truth that eludes many in the forum.

pupa

Banned
Angelo said:
This is the simple truth that eludes many in the forum.
That's what we all want, Is the GVT doing anything about it, NO! They screw up everything: Look around see the daily newscasts read the web, where does all this come from! FACTS! that is what you are arguing about, Education, you say after 12 years and ZIM as prime example the ANC and GVT and the electorate cannot see the trend!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
That's in your mindset pal! These were not your only posts, wherever someone comment on the GVT or the conditions you are on the bandwagon, so if you go back and read your comments in context you would see the impression You create!. We are not saying it as you state it we criticise the current situation and where we are going! and you assume the rest. Where did anyone state we should not educate them???? Wake up sonny!
Black people were kept ignorant and uneducated by a fascist regime with a vested interest in keeping them that way. What is your excuse?

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Black people were kept ignorant and uneducated by a fascist regime with a vested interest in keeping them that way. What is your excuse?
After 12 years you still sing the ANC activist song after 40 You will still do it, hopefully the rest of south Africa wont be that stupid anymore by then! BTW look at your sig and understand what I said, if you have the logic to do so. Prom was right, your logic defy's everything!

Last edited:

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
After 12 years you still sing the ANC activist song after 40 You will still do it, hopefully the rest of south Africa wont be that stupid anymore by then!
Pupa: have you heard the statement that "empty vessels make the most noise"?

It seems that in all threads, you are the loudest.

Angelo

Expert Member
pupa said:
That's what we all want, Is the GVT doing anything about it, NO! They screw up everything: Look around see the daily newscasts read the web, where does all this come from! FACTS! that is what you are arguing about, Education, you say after 12 years and ZIM as prime example the ANC and GVT and the electorate cannot see the trend!
12 years will never be enough, read my sig.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Pupa: have you heard the statement that "empty vessels make the most noise"?

It seems that in all threads, you are the loudest.
And yours are the empty useless part of the vessels, the stupidity of your logic is really to much. As soon as you cannot posts facts or prove statements like in your other threads you become a facist yourself!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
After 12 years you still sing the ANC activist song after 40 You will still do it, hopefully the rest of south Africa wont be that stupid anymore by then! BTW look at your sig and understand what I said, if you have the logic to do so. Prom was right, your logic defy's everything!
Oh - in the thread were Prom's and kilo's lies were exposed for the world to see?

But - you are confusing me - it seems that you too were against the conspiracy theory (as was I), and you liked my logic there. I guess you will play both sides of the fence like any old dimwit.

pupa

Banned
Angelo said:
12 years will never be enough, read my sig.
Thanks for agreeing again as I stated 40 decades is required for the evolution you want and propose!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
And yours are the empty useless part of the vessels, the stupidity of your logic is really to much. As soon as you cannot posts facts or prove statements like in your other threads you become a facist yourself!
Strange - all I hear is a clanging noise...