SABC paid R22 million for Hlaudi Motsoeneng’s legal bills

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Absolute bloody madness. Seriously.

Jesus, remember this insanity?

[video=youtube;y4orww9XiSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4orww9XiSw[/video]

*edit*

Awkward, considering how things have worked out...

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
SABC owed R25 billion in unpaid TV licence fees :crylaugh:

Van Damme on Monday described the debt as a direct result of mismanagement of the SABC over the recent years, adding that South Africans had lost confidence in the public broadcaster and that many had stopped paying in protest.

“Advertisers also withdrew their business by not wanting to advertise with an SABC in turmoil. One of the biggest tasks of the new board is to look at new sources of revenue and start moving away from licence fees,” she said.

Last edited:

system32

Expert Member
over R30 billion

They wrote off more than R4.5 billion.
R25,588,801,443 + R4.5 billion = over R30 billion.

IOL
Mokonyane stated that an astonishing R25,588,801,443 was owed to the SABC in unpaid fees over the last three years as viewers chose not to pay their licence fees.

The minister added that the debt could have been higher but the public broadcaster wrote off more than R4.5 billion of unpaid debts on over a million “invalid” accounts in the 2016/17 financial year.

Last edited:

neoprema

Expert Member
"South African's paying TV licenses to the criminals paid R22 million for Hlaudi Motsoeneng’s legal bills"

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Where do I sign up for the position of Hlaudi’s very own personal lawyer?

Hlaudi being Hlaudi cannot share his attorneys with mere peasants.

I’ll even change my name to Mini Hlaudi if he wants, and I’ll do for half the price and even give him a kick back!

grok

Honorary Master
Completely forgot about this woer-woer & his clowning around, what a total dunce..