SABC staff appeal for SA support as retrenchments loom

This is never nice.
This should have been sold off and privatized years ago, just like SAA it would have created new jobs.
and much less tax money wasted.
Too late for should have.
The shyte just got real.

Who supports staff in a private business when things are tough, retrenchments happen or they have to close down?

They have my sympathy, but like most of us, they applied for their jobs at the employer of their choice.

Life is tough, and these SOEs had too many bailouts already, and they will probably get yet another one this time.

Who supports staff in a private business when things are tough, retrenchments happen or they have to close down?

They have my sympathy, but like most of us, they applied for their jobs at the employer of their choice.

Life is tough, and these SOEs had too many bailouts already, and they will probably get yet another one this time.
Most people who hear about it? it's usually not the most natural thing to to revel in others misery, we only see the nasty comments when it's SOEs.

The primary reason they deserve what they are reaping is that they failed to mobilise against corruption. They only mobilise once their own jobs are on the line. The warnings were made very clear. Yet they fail to make the connection between idly standing by while corruption was visible, and having fsckall job today. You cannot only act once your own job goes bye-bye. They needed to mobilise against that which destroyed their jobs years ago. Too late now lol.

Most people who hear about it? it's usually not the most natural thing to to revel in others misery, we only see the nasty comments when it's SOEs.
Reading is not one of your strong points I see.

Read more slowly, try making notes, take regular breaks when you read posts longer than two words, maybe that helps.

I feel for you, but you should prob take it up with the people who stole it from you - since they're all still sitting there.

Its always funny how the ANC bail out SAA but Eskom and the rest is on their own..... wonder how many fingers they have in the pie they cant get in the other SOE's so easily
you are wrong here, every SOE gets a chance to contribute to decline of our hard earned fiscus.

The primary reason they deserve what they are reaping is that they failed to mobilise against corruption. They only mobilise once their own jobs are on the line. The warnings were made very clear. Yet they fail to make the connection between idly standing by while corruption was visible, and having fsckall job today. You cannot only act once your own job goes bye-bye. They needed to mobilise against that which destroyed their jobs years ago. Too late now lol.
eeiisshh, you can now take your seat, Mr President.

Back