SAGE Online issues

dingaanone

Once again I am not able to open anything in SAGE online, please if anyone has a direct number that works that I can use top get a hold of them please post on the forum. This has been on going for the past month now, some days are just okay and others no response from the software.

dingaanone

I just Googled this for you.

You can contact them on their support number or email

T: +27 11 304 3805
E: support@accounting.sageone.co.za

Good luck.
Thanks I did contact them and got the usual reply or engineers are working on it with no further info. I now am able to log into my account with many freeze ups and "Sorry we had a problem messages" appearing

Went_For_Milk

Expert Member
Once again I am not able to open anything in SAGE online, please if anyone has a direct number that works that I can use top get a hold of them please post on the forum. This has been on going for the past month now, some days are just okay and others no response from the software.
We use Florence.Muranganwa@sage.com to help us. She is in the support department

VanillaBox

Expert Member
SAGE are their own problem, they grew too quick and can't support the product, I schedule time to billing runs 5-7am, from 7 onwards you see strange and wonderful errors.

To log a ticket doesn't help, they respond a week later and say all is normal.

When they add mail servers, they don't inform you to update your SPF record. They don't even know what is a SPF record.

Will be moving 2 companies to Xero in May next year, I'm over Sage issues.

rustypup

Expert Member
what you changed to another accounting system LOL?
The codebase they deploy is from the early 80's with a variety of shaky wrappers to enable integrations

Their support is useless and as technically proficient as a rotting banana

Their security is abysmal

The problem is SAGE.

dingaanone

It is going to easier to post messages when Sage is up and running, that will be less frequent

craigzaLFC

They have been down since Sunday night. 4th day of downtime and no service. You cant get hold of anyone, and there twitter account provides an update with same rubbish, last update was 12 hours ago, and they still have not been able to resolve their issues.