Packaging: No box, just the case and accessories
Condition: Like new
Warranty: Remainder 1 year, not sure about local
Shipping: Not at the moment
Price: R5,000 not neg

DmHktnW.jpg

Brenden_E

Executive Member
You've got all the top headphones and selling at the same time - that's kinda interesting! Did you test them all out or was it a deliberate purchase to sell?

reactor_sa

Executive Member
You've got all the top headphones and selling at the same time - that's kinda interesting! Did you test them all out or was it a deliberate purchase to sell?
Bit of both I guess, it's become a hobby, will hopefully have Microsoft's new Surface headphones over my festive season trip. Unfortunately it's not practical to lug wired headphones and DACs on travels.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Bit of both I guess, it's become a hobby, will hopefully have Microsoft's new Surface headphones over my festive season trip. Unfortunately it's not practical to lug wired headphones and DACs on travels.
That's cool. If you don't mind I've actually been half interested in getting new headphones. If you had to recommend 1 between the 3 that you have, which would it be?

sajunky

Honorary Master
+1. On the other side, I may be interested in your DAC collection. :)

reactor_sa

Executive Member
That's cool. If you don't mind I've actually been half interested in getting new headphones. If you had to recommend 1 between the 3 that you have, which would it be?
The Bose QC35II but only by a small margin