Samsung Galaxy A Series ( 2019)

Currantly

ronz91

Expert Member
Why does anyone care about those 'once-off' data bundles? I mean, why can't the providers just spread that data out evenly over the contract period? I imagine they just want to get people used to using loads of data so that they're more willing to spend more on extra data in the following months.
I guess it's for when you switch over to the new phone and you need to reinstall all your apps etc

upup

Executive Member
MTN phoned me today, I wanted a Nokia 7 plus, but they say they are out of stock, they got this A50. Now I need to get advice from you. My wife got a Samsung J3 , horrible phone. As Thor said, there is S and A7 and A50 and ..

ronz91

Expert Member
MTN phoned me today, I wanted a Nokia 7 plus, but they say they are out of stock, they got this A50. Now I need to get advice from you. My wife got a Samsung J3 , horrible phone. As Thor said, there is S and A7 and A50 and ..
A50 is a great choice

ronz91

Expert Member
As far as my thinking and researching, the only real difference on the devices is the chipsets higher ram version on the A50. The A30 loses the depth sensor but most reviewers note that they don't notice better edge detection on the A50 vs the A30. The in screen fingerprint reader is optical and not as fast as the capacitive reader on the A30. Both sets of cameras take good pictures. Same screens and batteries, same os.

So I am wondering what metrics I can use to decide if the A30 has sufficient performance for my needs. I currently have an SD808 with 3gb ram.