Samsung Galaxy A3, A5 prices in SA

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
Samsung Galaxy A5: R6,499 --> R2499
Samsung Galaxy A3: R4,999 --> R1999

There you go Samsung, some prices in line with the phones's specs vs its compeditors

Radioboy

Wow. Pricey for the specs :/

Indeed.

I wonder if SA will get the Dual Sim version. Most of the dual sim phones we have here is rather Meh. Takealot has it in stock, but mentions nothing of it being a dual sim device.

LPCPT

Stock standard android or go to hell. I've had it with Sammy's bloatware and stupid touchwiz UI.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Indeed.

I wonder if SA will get the Dual Sim version. Most of the dual sim phones we have here is rather Meh. Takealot has it in stock, but mentions nothing of it being a dual sim device.

I also experienced that. Seems that the duel sim phones are seriously neglected even though it is a very useful feature. I have the Zest phone for that reason but the Zest phone is very iffy.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Samsung is seriously losing the plot w.r.t. phone pricing. That said, you can't blame them given what people happily fork out for iPhones.

Last edited:

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
Samsung is seriously losing the plot w.r.t. phone pricing. That said, you can't blame thing given what people happily fork out for iPhones.

But iPhones just work. The ±20% price difference isn't much, considering.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Hi Guys,

Not sure where to ask but how do you select where a ringtone starts playing (ie the part of the song you want as the ringtone). If that makes sense.