Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - Rumours and leaks

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Hi. Thanks for this. Was waiting and checking for updates everyday. Today was the first day that I didnt look for the update, and here you announce it. Cool.
Haha that is exactly what Ive been doing and what I was thinking when I read asfadm's post.
The automatic checks from the phone are so few and far between that you almost have to check daily if you want the latest updates.

MR.C

Expert Member
I noticed the fingerprints were not getting recognized easily after the update.

Deleted the old ones and did them all over again, back to normal now.

Ecco

Executive Member
I noticed the fingerprints were not getting recognized easily after the update.

Deleted the old ones and did them all over again, back to normal now.
Noticed the same. Thanks did what you suggested and its working better

Ecco

Executive Member
Just started noticing some strange behaviour, will click to open an app, its will open and within a second close. Notice this on Gmail, Picross (a game) and Outlook app.

Started yesterday. Havent noticed the same thing on any other apps. Any suggestions on how i can try find out whats going on?

I dont think i can re-install gmail - was going to do that, and then dont want to lose my progress on the game. Will re-install outlook though.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Just started noticing some strange behaviour, will click to open an app, its will open and within a second close. Notice this on Gmail, Picross (a game) and Outlook app.

Started yesterday. Havent noticed the same thing on any other apps. Any suggestions on how i can try find out whats going on?

I dont think i can re-install gmail - was going to do that, and then dont want to lose my progress on the game. Will re-install outlook though.
Have you tried restarting your phone?
Just asking because you didnt specifically mention it.

Ecco

Executive Member
Have you tried restarting your phone?
Just asking because you didnt specifically mention it.

I first noticed the issue with outlook, restarted the phone, and then all was okay.

Then picked up the game issue after and gmail issue just now, and it was the same behavior as with outlook, tested outlook and it was closing too.

Re-installed outlook, its working okay now. The other two still closing. Will reboot again now

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Rebooted, gmail still closing :(

Any chance this might be related to your issue?

Ecco

Executive Member

Any chance this might be related to your issue?
Yup, looks like it.
Updating everything on the play store now, and will see if it fixes the issues