Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - Rumours and leaks

pezulu

Expert Member
I have had my Not 10+ for 2 weeks now, and battery life has proven to be amazing, when compared to the S10e I had before.
I am not a heavy cellphone user, and am connected to a WiFi network all day, so battery drain in that regard is minimal.
A couple of phone calls daily, some whatsapp, weather updates and occasional browsing, along with some gaming gives me more than 2 days currently.
The battery life is a definite improvement over the S10e I used previously.

corwill

How are you all finding battery life on the 10+
For me, battery life is not really a important factor, as I'm a heavy user.... eg Android Klwp theming, Gear S3 watchface theming etc.
So it's immaterial for me.

However, what "impresses" me the most , is the fast charging aspect of the Note 10 + !.
For me it's really something you have to experience yourself.
The 25w is really fast....!!
Really, would love to test the 45w if the standard 25 w impress me so much.

SurenG

Looks like Vodacom kept up their end of the deal. Just got delivered today. This gift was promised to the first 100 Pre-orders
85e5f96a0b198b8f0d208eacb758db84.jpg

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Where is the cheapest and safe places to buy a dual sim note 10+?
Local or international, instore or online, any options will be considered.
I have searched and locally it seems to be takealot or telkom contract.
Internationally im not sure who is safe these days, havent purchased in a long time.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Where is the cheapest and safe places to buy a dual sim note 10+?
Local or international, instore or online, any options will be considered.
I have searched and locally it seems to be takealot or telkom contract.
Internationally im not sure who is safe these days, havent purchased in a long time.
Have you checked snapcraze.co.za

Came up on my Google ads at around 17.x k

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Have you checked snapcraze.co.za

Came up on my Google ads at around 17.x k
Nope I havent, thanks.
Have you purchased from them before?

EDIT: I checked and their phones are the single sim variants. Need dual sim.

Last edited:

Mosgi

Got mine on Friday.
Got my Note 10+ on Friday, feeling slightly duped since the deal I saw had it on Red Professional + with an option to add a Galaxy watch for R249 pm but that turned out to only be on the Note 10 and not the plus model.

Overall feels relatively incremental vs my old note 8

Bluran

So I've had my Note10+ for more than a month now, the haptic motor stopped working after 3 weeks and I had to take it back to Samsung for a warranty repair. Repair took a week and they gave me a loan phone to use while repairing. The Galaxy Fit watch I received was a out of box failure so they gave me a new one. The galaxy buds I received are still working so at least that is nice :laugh:

Other than the repair issue the phone has been fantastic in every way. My Note8 would always need some top up charge to make the day where as the Note10 could easily survive 36 hours on a single charge with me. That's without any device limiting and everything on full.

The stylus works great and its effectively replaced my notebook, maybe a little known feature is that you can word search your hand written notes and its super accurate. I'm guessing the application OCR's all your notes and indexes them for searching. Its amazing to be able to just scan all my hand written notes for a word

pezulu

Expert Member
Anyone received the Wireless Charging Pad 2.0 that wants to sell?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Finally got my free buds yesterday. So thrilled. I didn't quite get the fuss about these things, but now I see.

corwill

Headline as "Samsung issues a critical update...."

Traq

Should rather make a Galaxy Fold Lite seeing that it is going for R44,000 in SA. Pure R&D costs which consumers are likely paying for.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Got my Note10+ today.

Set up and everything went well...until:

Galaxy Themes does not work at all. I cannot change themes or install the themes I have downloaded before.

The app just seems totally broken.

The only theme that works is the Vodacom one.

I've been all over the net and cannot find a solution.

This REALLY pi$$es me off.

Any ideas?