Samsung galaxy s or s2 at mtn

Nhlax

Hi guys, Ive been trying to upgrade my phone on mtn and get the samsung galaxy s or s2 but it seems that mtn is advertising something it doesnt have. Ive been waiting 3 weeks now for the Alberton city mtn to organise me one. So my question, does anyone know of an mtn in the jhb area or the surrounding areas that has these phones in stock?

Nhlax

@orin76, thanx, il do that.
@doobyscoo, aparently mtn direct is also out, i phoned them last week already and they were no help

jikajoe1

guys anyone knows where can i buy samsung y pro duo?please note a duo sim one.

Dom1n8tr1x

Expert Member
Hi guys, Ive been trying to upgrade my phone on mtn and get the samsung galaxy s or s2 but it seems that mtn is advertising something it doesnt have. Ive been waiting 3 weeks now for the Alberton city mtn to organise me one. So my question, does anyone know of an mtn in the jhb area or the surrounding areas that has these phones in stock?

MTN seriously need to look at their customer service. I once had to wait six weeks for a phone from them. In the end I renewed my contract somewhere else and took a different phone which was in stock. You should phone one of the other Mtn dealers and then to check on their system which dealers have the phone in stock, they can do that.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

Bluray

Call MTN @ Killarney Mall. I never had a problem getting any of my devices from them.