Samsung Galaxy S10

The Voice

Honorary Master
You mean the S20? Normally not worth the money upgrading from S10. If you have a S9 then it will be worth it.
I'm waiting for the S25, the combination of phone, camera, drone and coffee machine.
Agreed. Not the kind of generational jump that the S9 to S10 was. Nothing really stands out for me enough.

120hz screen is nice, but you have to leave the phone in max resolution for it to work, and that'll chew through the new bigger battery a lot quicker anyway. Front camera cutout moved to the centre was already accomplished with the Note. And more/better cameras? I already have a dedicated mirrorless camera for that.

rph72

Executive Member
Any tips on where I can get a SWISS XPEL Self-healing Screenguard for my GALAXY S10+?

pezulu

Expert Member
Software update available OTA
Security patch 01 February 2020.
317Mb
Screenshot_20200218-094808_Software update.jpg

cavedog

Honorary Master
So yesterday got a 1 notification from find my mobile Samsung in a panic I went and changed my password.

Today I read an article saying the notification was sent to millions of Samsung users..... :unsure:

Awesum

Expert Member
So yesterday got a 1 notification from find my mobile Samsung in a panic I went and changed my password.

Today I read an article saying the notification was sent to millions of Samsung users..... :unsure:
Yes, I also received it on my Note 9

Nimz

Executive Member

internal testing*

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Busted the screen of my S7 edge over the weekend and hoping to find an S10 on special (contract) since the S20 is available.
Telkom has the S10+on their clearance deals but I do not want a phone bigger than the S7 edge...
If any S10 or S10e deals pop up, please let me know :D

BlockingThePass

Busted the screen of my S7 edge over the weekend and hoping to find an S10 on special (contract) since the S20 is available.
Telkom has the S10+on their clearance deals but I do not want a phone bigger than the S7 edge...
If any S10 or S10e deals pop up, please let me know :D
S10+ is an amazing price will recommend taking it the phone is amazing