Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition)

w@nted

a cursory google suggests it does have but I am not sure.

what does ant+ enable one to do?

ANT+ is a different Bluetooth connection, used commonly to connect to fitness equipment like GPS units and heart rate monitors. I specifically want to use it to connect the phone to an indoor cycle trainer.

ronz91

Expert Member
ANT+ is a different Bluetooth connection, used commonly to connect to fitness equipment like GPS units and heart rate monitors. I specifically want to use it to connect the phone to an indoor cycle trainer.
found a specs site that said it does support ANT+ but same site said it has 8k video so cannot trust

w@nted

found a specs site that said it does support ANT+ but same site said it has 8k video so cannot trust
Thanks, I found a site that said it does not support Ant+:unsure: Only the normal S20 models do. Unfortunate.

jnvdh06

Has anyone bought the S20 FE locally. I see it is on TakeAlot for R15999, but for that price I can import the 5g version from Amazon with a case and screen protectors.

ronz91

Expert Member
Has anyone bought the S20 FE locally. I see it is on TakeAlot for R15999, but for that price I can import the 5g version from Amazon with a case and screen protectors.
How much is it going for on Amazon now? Launch special had it at like 13k

jnvdh06

include shipping incl shipping and import taxes?
With shipping and import it is R15k. But thats why I said I can import the phone with a case and screen protectors for about the same price as the 4G version in SA

ronz91

Expert Member
With shipping and import it is R15k. But thats why I said I can import the phone with a case and screen protectors for about the same price as the 4G version in SA
quite an outlay all at once

michellej

Expert Member
Cellucity confirmed:

Hi,The 5G version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, while the 4G version uses Samsung's own Exynos 990.

ronz91

Expert Member
Cellucity confirmed:

Hi,The 5G version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, while the 4G version uses Samsung's own Exynos 990.
Is Cellucity offering the 5G version in SA?

FNfal

Executive Member
I have one but not using it yet , got the one from Vodacom with the sanitiser wireless charger .I will start using it when i have time to F around and transfer all my shyt and install apps .

michellej

Expert Member
Hi yes only the lte version, just contacted. Apparently only a charger in box. No earphones or cover like they used to give. Seems they stopped the additional covers with note range.....

ronz91

Expert Member
Hi yes only the lte version, just contacted. Apparently only a charger in box. No earphones or cover like they used to give. Seems they stopped the additional covers with note range.....
well thats a let down

squirrel

Expert Member
Apparently this device has issues with the screen and some buttons? Can anyone confirm? It's under R10900 on Amazon by the way - link