Samsung Galaxy S20 Series

Yarik11

Hi guys,

Any good tempered glass protectors online for the S20... I can't seem to find anything...

The factory plastic screen protector is starting to take a beating... :X3:

Thank you

I don't think you will find anything decent locally in terms of tempered glass. Only option is to import very expensive WhiteStone Some or AM Film solutions from Amazon.

I just ordered TPU (film) protectors from Takealot. R179 for two. Will post my impressions later.

killerbyte

Expert Member
I don't think you will find anything decent locally in terms of tempered glass. Only option is to import very expensive WhiteStone Some or AM Film solutions from Amazon.

I just ordered TPU (film) protectors from Takealot. R179 for two. Will post my impressions later.
link to the screen protectors please.

killerbyte

Expert Member
My Galaxy S20 Plus just arrived. Busy copying over my data.
Glad to see there is the free clear cover in the box like I got with my S9 Plus.

Keegan

Expert Member
Any idea on battery life difference between running on single sim and dual sim?
I assume it uses 2 separate radios?

killerbyte

Expert Member
Any idea on battery life difference between running on single sim and dual sim?
I assume it uses 2 separate radios?
No idea, my phone is still learning what my usage is like. Furthermore I spend most of my life on WiFi so GSM/LTE radio usage is limited.

killerbyte

Expert Member
I wish VC knew what was happening. You guys got it from Vodacom directly? Not like Vodacom4U etc
I got my phone from MTN's Online store... getting my VC sim took 45 min and a ton of paper work at the Vodacom store (and I got charged R104 for the SIM card!)

Keegan

Expert Member
No idea, my phone is still learning what my usage is like. Furthermore I spend most of my life on WiFi so GSM/LTE radio usage is limited.

Cool, Let me know after a few weeks hows the OST you getting.