Samsung Galaxy S21

WorldWarII

Expert Member
How do the samsung members people get in contact to deliver ear buds? email>? I miss like 40 calls a day easy

DeathyZA

Just received my galaxy buds/tags today, and wow.. I can definitely say that the buds pro has SOLID bass! Will be enjoying them when I'm on the road in the work bakkie!

Reactions: Yuu

WorldWarII

Expert Member
They pretty much don't.

Rather use the ref they emailed to you and track the delivery on Courier IT as the tip given to us by @T-BOM in an earlier post.
thank you ,

Only mail I have is from samsung itself saying congradulations bla bla with a long ref number. I'll wait a few more days.

Bass

The people as Samsung customer service are so useless. I asked yesterday to track the status of the promotional freebies and all they could say was it's approved and that it will be delivered in 7-14 days blah blah. Here's the funny bit - it was already out for delivery when I contacted courierIT lol.
However I'm still waiting for my email/sms for the R1000 voucher.... Anyone gotten theres? How?

Duke of Hazard

The people as Samsung customer service are so useless. I asked yesterday to track the status of the promotional freebies and all they could say was it's approved and that it will be delivered in 7-14 days blah blah. Here's the funny bit - it was already out for delivery when I contacted courierIT lol.
However I'm still waiting for my email/sms for the R1000 voucher.... Anyone gotten theres? How?
The one chickie I spoke with was clearly only there for the money every month,

She said that it would be sent within the 14 days, via email or SMS

LandyMan

Honorary Master
I got my R1000 voucher and spent it already :)
You should get an email with code from Samsung

LandyMan

Honorary Master
So let's talk functionality: My Ultra's DND schedules don't seem to work properly. Anyone else notice something similar, eg. DND deactivates every morning at 6, irrespective of the schedule.

rick9k

So I get this s21 ultra... which is all about the cameras.

Then... find out... all 3rd party apps do not have the same access levels to the cameras to use all the features.
Can't even access 1080p 60 fps for video.... fkin ridiculous samsung

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
For the guys that went for the entry level S21 over the S21+, is anyone feeling like they should have gone for the Plus for the bigger screen?

Or is there anyone who got the Plus feel like it's too big? I've ordered the entry level S21, wondering if I will feel like it's too small :X3:

Duke of Hazard

For the guys that went for the entry level S21 over the S21+, is anyone feeling like they should have gone for the Plus for the bigger screen?

Or is there anyone who got the Plus feel like it's too big? I've ordered the entry level S21, wondering if I will feel like it's too small :X3:

I wouldn't call a R17500 phone Entry Level.

I bought the "Entry Level" S21 over the Plus (which was only R1500 more over the Normal S21) I don't ever feel like it's too small, my last "plus" was the S9 which I carried along side my work Normal S9 and it never really phased me about the size differences, It isn't double the size, or even 50% bigger, it's only a small amount bigger which is probably why it's only R1500 more.

Stick with the normal S21, its bigger than all the iPhones my mates have, screen shows this forum really well and I regularly open files like huge pdf manuals, excel spreadsheets, etc on it without a hassle, I have a big TV and a laptop so I don't watch movies on my phone which is possibly the only time I can see the marginally bigger screen being of benefit.