Samsung Galaxy S21

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I posted to Incredible Connections Facebook page and sent them a complaint via the website.

Sent three emails to the lady (Brenda) who originally sent me the invoice by email upon receiving the device. She has not responded to one of them.

Tried calling them today as well. No luck.

If you go to their facebook page, you can add to my comment and we can maybe get them to respond quicker as the public can see it.

I commented on an S21 advert that my invoice did not include an IMEI number and Samsung rejected my claim of the free items
Who are these JDG people btw? In my email I asked whats the value of the IC voucher and can I use the voucher in store too. My first question was not answered and the only reply was a link to the T&C's, like a few hundred pages worth WTF...

Anyways, I called the branch where my phone was dispatched from, they said if i go in there with the phone, box and invoice then the manager on duty can organise a manual invoice which will list the IMEI number. This sounds like it will be handwritten :unsure:

Tremayne

Who are these JDG people btw? In my email I asked whats the value of the IC voucher and can I use the voucher in store too. My first question was not answered and the only reply was a link to the T&C's, like a few hundred pages worth WTF...

Anyways, I called the branch where my phone was dispatched from, they said if i go in there with the phone, box and invoice then the manager on duty can organise a manual invoice which will list the IMEI number. This sounds like it will be handwritten :unsure:
Think it's a group of companies. Bad service from them

Thanks... I was thinking of going to the store on Saturday.

LandyMan

Honorary Master

JDG = JD Group.

The_David

So one or two week in how you guys enjoying your phones.
I'm still in total awe of the resolution. Cant get enough of watching 4k Videos on my Ultra. Its just insane.
Still learning all the cool things my phone can do but so glad I made the jump to a flagship. Been on mid range stuff for a very very long time.

Just wish those frikken buds would come already.

rick9k

Well my WIFI stopped working, and with the cameras being locked to 30fps for external apps I was very disappointed and the 10x zoom not even being available to external apps, I'm glad I got a refund. I am sad I never got to try the buds though.

marhsava

So one or two week in how you guys enjoying your phones.
I'm still in total awe of the resolution. Cant get enough of watching 4k Videos on my Ultra. Its just insane.
Still learning all the cool things my phone can do but so glad I made the jump to a flagship. Been on mid range stuff for a very very long time.

Just wish those frikken buds would come already.
What was your previous phone?

The_David

Well my WIFI stopped working, and with the cameras being locked to 30fps for external apps I was very disappointed and the 10x zoom not even being available to external apps, I'm glad I got a refund. I am sad I never got to try the buds though.
what? which one did you have?

catman37

Expert Member
Hi. How do you get to choose which Galaxy buds you want? I ordered via the membership app but didn't get to choose which one I wanted

Tector

Anyone know if our region got the Ultra version that has MST?
Dunno if your question was ever answered. I was also wondering about this. According to the Samsung Pay site all three S21 models is NFC only in SA

The_David

It took me 8 days to get an sms with a link to choose my preferred colors for the Buds.
I chose my colour in the order process. Could pick either Black or purple. Still waiting for the buds to arrive though, ordered them on the 2nd Feb.