Samsung Galaxy S22

Adenoid Hynkel

Expert Member
"Morning X,

We can confirm that you are on the list with the next batch of payments.

Samsung have advised that they will be releasing funds late next week and we will hopefully be able to load your payment then.

Once again, apologies for the delay."

Payment was due 03.06

MR.C

Expert Member
How long after

How long after you sent the phones did they confirm delivery and how long after that was the next bit of feedback and finally payment?
Phones were received by Regener8, 14th May and 19th May.

killerbyte

Expert Member
"Morning X,

We can confirm that you are on the list with the next batch of payments.

Samsung have advised that they will be releasing funds late next week and we will hopefully be able to load your payment then.

Once again, apologies for the delay."

Payment was due 03.06
Can you advise who you emailed?

killerbyte

Expert Member
Dear Customer,

Samsung South Africa apologises for the delay in your payment. The Samsung S22 Series Guaranteed Value Campaign has been such a success that we have run into a bit of backlog.

Please bear with us. Your Guaranteed Value will be remitted within the next 7 business days.

If we are able to process it sooner, we will.

Thank you for your patience

Many Thanks
Samsung South Africa

killerbyte

Expert Member
Samsung original one seems to work well :p

Using one came s20 and also have one came note 10 lite, both same model and works well on s22.
I have my old S20+ 25W charger in my laptop bag, and the uGreen 65W charger at home.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Samsung original one seems to work well :p

Using one came s20 and also have one came note 10 lite, both same model and works well on s22.
Ths Samsung one is pretty pricey at R500. I'm sure it'll work really well, but it seems I can do quite a bit better for the money.
I have my old S20+ 25W charger in my laptop bag, and the uGreen 65W charger at home.
The uGreen one looks really nice, although it doesn't seem to come bundled with a cable. The Xiaomi one is R499 (if I include shipping) including a cable which seems to be the best buy going at the moment?

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi this morning.

Last edited:

MR.C

Expert Member
Anyone else receive double payments by accident?
Received a payment for a normal trade-in that was cancelled and the handset was returned. Emailed them yesterday about it.

Got a call a few minutes ago that they did duplicate payments, she was not aware of my email, but sounded a bit stressed about the duplicate payments having been done.

LinuxMan

Expert Member
I think someone made a boo boo yesterday and paid a bunch of people again by mistake

Speedster

Honorary Master
Ths Samsung one is pretty pricey at R500. I'm sure it'll work really well, but it seems I can do quite a bit better for the money.

The uGreen one looks really nice, although it doesn't seem to come bundled with a cable. The Xiaomi one is R499 (if I include shipping) including a cable which seems to be the best buy going at the moment?

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi this morning.
Impressed by MIA. Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning. Charger is perfect for my needs - its small, super fast charges the S22 and charges my MacBook too.

Reactions: acp

Tman*

Expert Member
+1 on the ugreen. I got one from raru for just over R500.

Its responsible for charging my s21 ultra, m1 macbook and dell work notebook during the day. Very impressed with it so far.

34161f27b0db0ef1e79391af7bc0af70.jpg

gopes

Hi
If I get an S22 ultra which is a Vodacom contract phone, will my MTN sim work on it?
Thanks