Samsung Galaxy S23

Hi everyone
Currently looking at this deal on Takealot

Been shopping for a new phone for a while (looked at the A35, A55, S23 FE and now the S23 it seems)
A35, A55 are just a little too big, and I don't wanna lug a brick in my pocket all the time hence looking into the FE and S23

View attachment 1692639

Is this actually a good deal in terms of the price? Or is Takealot just pulling my chain

Thanks in advance

FYI I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy A03s (a budget phone that stutters so much it's insane:crying:)
Seems to be roughly the price it was at launch to be honest, the A55 for this
https://www.takealot.com/samsung-galaxy-a55-5g-256gb-dual-sim-awesome-navy/PLID95234247 is good value for money to be honest, yes it may not be flagship but apparently it's near on

Game stores have an upcoming 30 year birthday bash with a bunch of specials running from the 23rd of April to the 6th of May.

The Galaxy S23 is on special for R12 999 cash or R799pm x 36 for 2 x S23 phones and a silly Vodacom Red contract.

Game stores have an upcoming 30 year birthday bash with a bunch of specials running from the 23rd of April to the 6th of May.

The Galaxy S23 is on special for R12 999 cash or R799pm x 36 for 2 x S23 phones and a silly Vodacom Red contract.
So if you buy cash you don't get the second phone??
But damn that's what I paid for the s23fe

Back