Samsung Galaxy S5 launch window for MTN in South Africa

TheGuy

Expert Member
Surely if MTN already has a device they are testing on their network it will be easy to confirm the specs.

LinuxMan

Expert Member
Interesting, but at 5.25" it is getting increasingly bigger to fit in your pocket :/

memphis32

I think if it's found out that MTN has leaked any details of any device before international launch, the penalties from the phone maker might be quite severe... The networks might have to sign sort of agreement to not disclose any info on the device if they wish to do early network testing.

TheGuy

Expert Member
I think if it's found out that MTN has leaked any details of any device before international launch, the penalties from the phone maker might be quite severe... The networks might have to sign sort of agreement to not disclose any info on the device if they wish to do early network testing.

I understand but that means that all providers on earth have received these devices and somewhere the info is bound to be leaked.

marlvnc

I should say those specs are really massive... A lot still has to be said about Galaxy Tablets, the specs are low end. But their new Galaxy Tab Pro series carry some awesome specs as well.