Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge review – a beautiful powerhouse

Discrepancy on the 200GB vs 2TB SD?

The shovelware/bloatware would kill it for me.

What is Samsung policy on Android updates?
I see that Google has a Android "N" beta with security fixes.
When Google release "N", how long, if ever will "N" be made available to S7 and S6
(I'm too scared to ask about S5 or S4)
The last S6 is still on sale.
S5 is one year old and S4 is two years old.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge review – a beautiful powerhouse

Samsung has perfected the dual curved edge design it began with the Galaxy S6 range.

The Microsoft stuff only asks once per app so not all that bad :)
I have actually been using it even though I have several paid for office suits in the app store and Amazon store.

Also, Thank goodness Svoice can be disabled but I do use "Cheese" to take macro and other shots where getting my fingers to the button can be awkward or make the camera shake.

200GB

What is Samsung policy on Android updates?
I see that Google has a Android "N" beta with security fixes.
When Google release "N", how long, if ever will "N" be made available to S7 and S6
(I'm too scared to ask about S5 or S4)
The last S6 is still on sale.
S5 is one year old and S4 is two years old.

The S5 is two years old and the S4 is three years old, so they won't be in the running for Android N, especially since the S4 didn't get Marshmallow.

Not a bad review... a little biased towards certain things if you ask me :whistling:

I think it's time soon for the famous faniedry review...

coming soon to a review thread near you! :D

The S5 is two years old and the S4 is three years old, so they won't be in the running for Android N, especially since the S4 didn't get Marshmallow.
I was referring to the the last sale date, not the release date.
The S5 is still on sale today in ZA
IMHO, S5 is current as I can buy it today.
S5 should be on Android 6, and supported with Android Security and OS updates for at least the next 2 years.

I was referring to the the last sale date, not the release date.
The S5 is still on sale today in ZA
IMHO, S5 is current as I can buy it today.
S5 should be on Android 6, and supported with Android Security and OS updates for at least the next 2 years.

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/android-6...laxy-s5-galaxy-note-4-galaxy-note-edge-galaxy

Samsung has finally released the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to its 2014 flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5. The update which began in South Korea on March 21 is now also available for users across the world.
:confused:

What are the real world benifits of the S7 Edge over the normal S7?

Back