Samsung Galaxy S7 revealed – the next generation of smartphone

kianm

Honorary Master
See how phones get dated so quick, still rocking the S4 here. Time to move now?

Azg

Expert Member
I wonder whether the Always-On Display is a purely a software feature and if it will come to the Samsung S6.

GrammatonCleric

I think they're releasing new hardware too quickly.

It's like the Assassin's Creed franchise...same same, different, but the same!

jammio

I wonder whether the Always-On Display is a purely a software feature and if it will come to the Samsung S6.

Pretty sure its new gen IPS that doesn't murder battery with always on

Bighit

Expert Member
Still on the S4, not sure why I'd want to upgrade, except for that extra battery life!

km2

Expert Member
Now give me a Galaxy S7 that supports Band 40/Telkom Mobile LTE in South Africa.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
I still have an S1 from 2010. Everyone tells me it's time to upgrade but I haven't found any reason to replace it yet.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I still have an S1 from 2010. Everyone tells me it's time to upgrade but I haven't found any reason to replace it yet.

My S2 eventually got too slow for normal use (now serving life as a dedicated GPS/vehicle music player), was taking long to open the camera program and most other things, very frustrating.

Last edited:

UserZ

Wow, I thought I was the only one still using this phone - it's slow and frustrating. I really want a new phone.