Samsung #GalaxyFan competition - Great prizes up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevillec

#GalaxyFan Best quality Always reliable and best of all love their tradin offers and gifts which they give when buying a new phone

Mrykqntl

Well all my electronics and appliances in our house is Samsung. Tvs, aircon, washing machine, phones, fridge ect. Just love Samsung products, they are the best #GalaxyFan

MuhammadM

Samsung has the best features in their flagship phones before most other companies
#GalaxyFan

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
Here is how to enter:

• Step 1: Comment on this thread. DONE
  • Step 2: Tell us in your comment why you are the biggest Samsung #GalaxyFan. Because I say so, Mkay
  • Step 3: Use the #GalaxyFan tag in your comment. Done #GalaxyFan

Bobsteruk

I've owned nothing but phones in the Samsung Galaxy range since I switched from Nokia over a decade ago, much better than the fruit-themed alternative.
#GalaxyFan

Lfron

Being an Android fan, my choice is always first Samsung. I've had 3 Samsung tablets, and I can't count how many cellphones. And busy shopping for my next Samsung smartphone now. Tv's? Only Samsung.
I love the integration of Smart Home systems that Samasung delivers seamlessly.

dburger

Samsung galaxy range is good quality brand. You won't be sorry. Well supported and top tech.

#GalaxyFan

Valerie K Naidoo

I always have been a loyal Samsung Fan! All of my devices have been and are currently of the Samsung Galaxy range!!! Our household devices are Samsung as well! Samsung Galaxy devices are user friendly, strong and reliable. They are packed with loads of awesome features, always innovative designs and so much fun too! #GalaxyFan

charlieharper

Expert Member
Rooting my Samsung Galaxy S3 in 2013 and flashing a custom ROM was so much fun. #GalaxyFan

PandaManda

Samsung knows how to make amazing phones! I am the biggest Samsung Galaxy Fan because I love how the phones are made to fit different personalities. From bright and fun to dark and serious, the prices fit every budget and every phone is made with amazing features that you just cannot pass up! Pure Samsung baby right here :D #GalaxyFan

kevinsnov

Samsung is always one of the first companies to announce and release new and innovative products. Their tablets run smooth and seemlessly. Whenever I upgrade my phone I always choose a Samsung and I never regret my choice. I am looking forward to the release of the S22. #GalaxyFan

kaydene001

#GalaxyFan and #GalaxyS21FE
Gosh the 1st Samsung I owned was a E250 the 1st phone I bought with my 1st pay check, followed by a J750, I've been following Samsung ever since, Samsung is innovative and always in with the new, a tough act to follow, nothing says statement like Samsung does, I'm Theee Biggest GalaxyFan ever, I know all there's is to know about the tech, upgrades, specs and follow all launches, Call me a Brand Embassoder if you may, even though I can't physically keep up with the latest I do so digitally, I don't see myself using any other mobile device but a #Galaxy, and the New #Galaxy21FE once more doesn't disappoint

airborne

Honorary Master
#GalaxyFan
They make the best phones, end of story. Waaay better than that god awful closed system nanny state iPhone trash :)

pcdlyt

Samsung is consistent at providing what the user wants instead of forcing their features to us consumers, in short, I get what I want and I'm always happy with my Samsung products, and that's why I'm a Samsung #GalaxyFan

ReddMann

I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for the past 4 years now and have not seen the need to jump to any new model as yet. The perfect multitasking tool I've used and it serves me virtually in every way. Yeah, I'm no doubt a Samsung #GalaxyFan by far

ChasI

Samsung is running an awesome competition on the MyBroadband forum with incredible prizes to be won.

You can WIN EPIC prizes from Samsung.

Here is how to enter:
  • Step 1: Comment on this thread.
  • Step 2: Tell us in your comment why you are the biggest Samsung #GalaxyFan.
  • Step 3: Use the #GalaxyFan tag in your comment.
Once you have commented, you will be entered into the Samsung #GalaxyFan competition.

One entry per member.

Entries close on 28 January 2022. Standard competition rules apply.
I am still using a Galaxy S3 my son-in-law gave me about 5 years ago.
I recently bought a Galaxy A32 that I am learning. It tries to take over my life.

Geni

I'm the bigest #GalaxyFan since my first Galaxy S2 and no other competitor can beat the user friendlyness and quality of the Galaxy range. Simply the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.