Samsung Note 10 Lite and YouTube premium

jax_maxit

Hey folks,

A few years ago I heard of the deal between Samsung and YouTube where certain Samsung phones could get months of premium YouTube after buying a new Galaxy S or Note device. Is this still the case?

While browsing on the YouTube app, it says something about getting 2 months free YouTube premium. This is a 2 or 3 week old Note 10 Lite on a Cell C contract.
Not sure if this is just another YouTube ad or I am entitled to it because of the phone.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Don't think about getting YouTube premium, just get it. It's totally worthwhile. No more ads and YouTube Music. What more could you want? Get the family version and you can share the benefits with four people.

jax_maxit

Don't think about getting YouTube premium, just get it. It's totally worthwhile. No more ads and YouTube Music. What more could you want? Get the family version and you can share the benefits with four people.
Before this new Samsung Note of mine, I rarely ever watched YouTube on my phone. Been using adblock+ for a long time on (desktop) browsers. I never see ad interruptions.

I use Spotify while on the move and it works great for me.

I was just curious to try this out for the sake of Yt Premium being an extra that comes with getting this phone. Hoped to hear from other Samsung Galaxy owners on how to redeem it if it the offer still exists.

BBC

Go to the Samsung members app - there you will find the link for the discounted months

zulucat

Expert Member
YouTube Premium is one thing I will not regret subscribing to... totally worth it, just for the lack of ads and other functionality and of course... the cherry on top... YouTube Music