Samsung Pay Experience in South Africa

Added my absa card yesterday, worked flawlessly and all that. Just want discovery already to support Samsung pay but ahhhhhh getting annoyed with them being slow

Ah.

Im not into the whole ebucks thing but i do notice that there seem to be constant issues around getting them, maintaining levels, etc.

Personally seen collegues losing their sh*t over the phone.

Smells like a conspiracy... Free money seems too good to be true...

H3ro

Anyone have issues with opening fnb pay.

I get the error below every time I try to access fnb pay on my S10+
When my FNB Pay also stopped working I decided to delete/deactivate my credit card and retry Samsung Pay. My Samsung Pay works for now in NFC, not MST, so I am too scared to retry FNB Pay or make any changes. I would rather keep it working as is for now until it bombs out again.

When my FNB Pay also stopped working I decided to delete/deactivate my credit card and retry Samsung Pay. My Samsung Pay works for now in NFC, not MST, so I am too scared to retry FNB Pay or make any changes. I would rather keep it working as is for now until it bombs out again.
Just called their call centre now and even though the agent and few of his colleagues all had the same issue he still insisted that I try troubleshooting on my phone to see if I can fix it like turning off and on NFC, changing to WiFi instead of the phone data. He ended up escalating it.

See if you can open fnb pay on your fnb app.

ECHLN

Just called their call centre now and even though the agent and few of his colleagues all had the same issue he still insisted that I try troubleshooting on my phone to see if I can fix it like turning off and on NFC, changing to WiFi instead of the phone data. He ended up escalating it.

See if you can open fnb pay on your fnb app.
Just checked and FNB Pay is not working for me as well

Used MST twice on my Gear S3. Worked flawless. I had to put the last 4 digits of the virtual card though.
Brilliant. The look you get when they tell you their machine does not support tap to pay and then you proceed to make an MST payment. Then they say that they did not know their machine supports tap and you have to explain that its the phone or watch that sends the card info to the machine and their machine still does not support tap to pay.