Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
Samsung Pay offers a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card.

Gathu

The security it ads to tap to pay transactions is great. People where I have specifically noted this feature as they have been or known people that ran afoul of tap-to-pay fraud.

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.

Reubenium

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

It's truly amazing. Tap and Go. It's come through for me on those occasions when I left my wallet at home or desk.
Simple way of paying. No hassles.

Polish

Immigrant
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

Polish

Immigrant
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.

Slo357

Samsung Pay offers a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card. Additionally, Samsung Pay adds a level of security to your payment information that physical cards do not have.

Saba'a

Executive Member
Great because as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Its great because every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

joefriday

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

ZSK

Samsung Pay’s main features are its proprietary MST technology and its NFC payments capability which makes it the most accepted mobile payment solution.

Concentric

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Concentric

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

ZSK

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone

ridohr

samsung pay likes:
-ability to pay on old(magnetic strip) and new systems(tap and go)
- the speed of transactions (with or without network) and with out giving up security using biometrics(pin, iris or fingerprint)

Saba'a

Executive Member
Samsung pay is great because Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Gathu

The convenience coupled with improved security of payments, as well as the look on people's faces when your phone work on their old pay point machines :). Another not so small benefit is also the time saved, especially at tap to pay till such as at Spar or Pick 'n Pay, Take out phone, open Pay , tap and go, which is much easier than fiddling with your wallet.

JohanMas

On more occasions than not, I've had to leave a shop just as I joined the queue to pay because I left my wallet in the car. o_O

If I had Samsung Pay, this would've saved me from many a frustration! Not only is Samsung pay convenient, it is also secure that offers encrypted multi-layer security. And the fact that you can store loyalty cards on it makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.