Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakBoy

Executive Member
I always have my phone with me and not having to carry a wallet would be great.

PhreakBoy

Executive Member
Convenient being able to load loyalty cards. Have way too may of those in my wallet at this stage.

OldGoat

You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either

OldGoat

uses proprietary Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Field Communication (NFC) technologies to make contactless mobile payments

wannabe

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

BosluisTepel

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

BosluisTepel

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Dacoraj

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

scienide

Expert Member

EvoBunny

I believe Samsung pay is great because I will never use it and would rather use cryptocurrencies to pay people online.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member

Status
Not open for further replies.