Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie88

I've personally been using Samsung Pay for the past few weeks and its great! The best thing about it is definitely the convenience of having your wallet on your phone. No more carrying around all those cards, not even to mention the loyalty cards. Its as simple as swiping up, authenticating yourself and paying, wherever you are.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.
Their promised security features.
The convenience of having it on your phone.

RyanKZ

Samsung Pay, I would say it is the best thing to have on my device. No more carrying around my wallet. With my Cellphone banking app and Samsung pay I can view my balance before making payment. I would say I use Samsung Pay every day at every store that supports tap to pay. It's as easy as swip up, scan finger and tap and that's it. Spent less then 30 seconds making a payment.

MulaloM

When using Samsung Pay you don’t have to mess with a wallet, or dig through your purse to find a card, you pull out your phone, swipe, and pay.

AllyZone

"You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either."

Convience of having all your cards digitally.

Corrie88

I was skeptical about the security risks involved with having your phone basically as a "portal to your bank accounts". I was reassured by Samsung's multi-layer authentication protocols and advanced security features. With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token that hides your actual card number, ensuring that your sensitive details are never revealed during a transaction. Samsung KNOX adds malicious activity monitoring features to your device that use Samsung Pay, so you are always protected.

nabs5

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.8

nabs5

You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either."

Convience of having all your cards digitally.

®^~°¶©§™

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

®^~°¶©§™

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction

MarkusPienaar

With SAMSUNG PAY being the most secure, and the ease of use, have I "wow"ed many a cashier and have educated many more people (including strangers) on the use of SAMSUNG PAY. No more Screenshot_20180821-174123_Twitter.jpg carrying a thick wallet or cash or even a card, Samsung Pay has freed me from pocket clutter... And... SAMSUNG notice me in a recent tweet #famous

metoman78

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

metoman78

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

AnnaC

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go

AnnaC

Samsung Pay is a convenient and simple way to make mobile payments with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones, and it works at virtually any retailer where you can tap or swipe. Retailers still reserves the right to accept or decline contactless phone payments.

omotlhaga

Samsung Pay provides a secure and convenient platform to facilitate payments. This means carrying less cards and I do not have to worry about security as it is taken care of by KNOX together with Retina scan/ PIN/ Biometric scan.The ability to pay using Phone or Watch is also a big convenience.

DuncanA

I love the idea of not having to carry your wallet all the time. The best part is that i have been using a similar type of tech but app based and paying for goods at Vida which is so convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.