Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirstycurve

Expert Member
Loyalty cards.
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

amsterdamage

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

thirstycurve

Expert Member
Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

Stevi

Expert Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Stevi

Expert Member
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

Pbear12

Samsung pay is great app going forward, less security risk for theft as you dont have to carry so much cards in your wallet and the security itself in the app - KNOX is good. Would like to see more banks joining as this is still very limited.

johnie

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Pbear12

Samsung pay app is adaptable for the future and by using it with not only your phone but with your watch as well...i see great potential for this application

AllyZone

Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Security

Kellan2002

Samsung Pay is great, because I can leave my wallet at home and still buy stuff with my card on my phone or even my Gear s2 watch

TheSlinger

TheSlinger

Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

KgotsoK

The convenience of never having to carry bank cards and my loyalty cards is immense. Magnetic Secure Transmission is also a freaking cool feature that impressed those who thought their payment terminals don't support Samsung Pay. I use it even when I have my wallet. It's a no-brainer really: scan your Iris/fingerprint, tap and move right along.

Kornhub

Blackburn Fan
Get started with Samsung Pay.
Safer.

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

ichigo

Executive Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.