Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.
easy to use

I thought is was another gimmick but it is not. It uses bio-metric authentication (Iris scan or finger print) to authenticate and the card number is not used. This is the killer app

avokodo

I love not having to carry my cards and wallet around on a run, and I love that payment is secure with my card safe behind fingerprint or iris security and not having of use a pin

Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

lg127

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

DavidDanny13

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

"It makes payment even easier, since it's an app tailored for your device. And of course, being able to link my bank cards make it tailored for convenience."

Budza

Executive Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.

Status
Not open for further replies.