Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Ou

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay

Brroom

It's not necessary to carry around a bulky wallet anymore. Very covenient and much more comfortable (no bulky wallet in the pocket)

sketch

I like the safety aspect of it. I've had my card cloned previously:

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

Samsung is great because I already own an old one (S4) but would love a new one. ...and SAMSUNG are the BEST of all phones in my opinion! With the new Samsung you can swipe and pay for things! How cool is that?

Samsung is great because I already own an old one (S4) but would love a new one. ...and SAMSUNG are the BEST of all phones in my opinion! With the new Samsung you can swipe and pay for things! How cool is that?

gaazi

Loyalty cards.
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them

That Ou

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

adriancr

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.

robinjnapier

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

robinjnapier

Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

seanogilvie

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.