Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine_dcp

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay

wolverine_dcp

Expert Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Ernest Himself

With Samsung Pay, I can do payment with my bank cards via my phone. Samsung Pay adds a level of security to my cards and payment that I otherwise would not have.

Jason M

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay

Jason M

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Mbombok

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 17 November, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

IMPERSONATIO

Clearly marked Alerts and delivered emails providing awareness to the recipient of potential risk.

Mbombok

IMPERSONATIO

Clearly marked Alerts and delivered emails providing awareness to the recipient of potential risk.
IMPERSONATION

Centralised policy management and reporting to assist in the early detection of attack campaigns targeting your organization.

gam3jaxx

I use it everyday linked to my credit card so getting coffee, lunch or anything else is just a scan and go. Can't wait until cheque cards are supported. Also linked my makro rewards card to my profile.

joshuatree

joshuatree

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

LiberateZANow

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Ak1

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

I honestly just enjoy telling someone I'm paying and they see me leaving my wallet on purpose.
The questions they ask and their faces when I just tap with my phone.

Oh it doesn't end there....some cashiers are still unaware of the technology.....the looks on their faces are absolutely priceless.
One other cashier once said I will get them in trouble....until she saw the payment going through successfully.

Carrying no bank card and loyalty feels great really!

With most devices that have mobile pay options, it requires NFC speed points. And in south Africa, there are a very high amount of old school swipe-only card speed points, so if you forgot your card but at home and you're at a shop that has the old school card machine, what will you do?? Go back home? No! , but with Samsung pay, you can pay even on old school swiped only machine.

With samsung pay, you can store multiple cards, so leave that bulky wallet at home, with security features like biometric security, nobody can purchase using your phone without you even if they know your bank pin. Safer option

Cifero

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

schumi

Honorary Master
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.