Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung SSD and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1098

Samsung Pay keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.
Awsome

Glordit

Expert Member
It has multi-layer security, by using fingerprints your PIN or an iris scanner to authenticate your transaction.

BrettV

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung 120GB SSD, a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack, and branded gear.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 5 October, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 560887
With multi-layer security
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places

itshpro

I like the fact that the Samsung Pay functionality is extended to Loyalty Card programmes.

Fluffyone

It's convenient, has safety measures in place to encrypt your card number, can store loyalty cards on so no need to carry extras around, can use finger print or iris scanner for easy payment and all my devices are supported.

Overall very useful!

Thestealth

Expert Member
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Thestealth

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

nmuller

With Samsung Pay, I can have all my cards stored in one place and transact securely. I don't even need to carry around a wallet anymore

Wikkedd

Safer , simple ,international transactions , with all loyalty points thrown in

W377!M

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

W377!M

Samsung Pay offers a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card.

sherington

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either

RiaanWest

Security is a big concern for me. Samsung Pay is awesome, because it uses multi-layer security, and enables users to use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate their transactions.

skeadster

I can use the phone that I have, leave my bank card and loyalty cards at home!

HugoM

skeadster

So easy to get it going, Swipe up, scan my eyeballs or fingers, and boom!

JLB777

Safe, convenient and easy to use. Everything you want in a payment solution.

nae3m

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.