Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung SSD and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOEY_8

Loyalty cards

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them

326CLbmw

Samsung pay is the safer and simpler mobile wallet that lets you pay anywhere so that you can enjoy all the convenience you need on one Samsung Galaxy device.

adriancr

Where can I use Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay can be used almost anywhere. With our propriety Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology a merchant that does not have a contactless payment terminal can still accept Samsung Pay. Merchants can at their sole discretionary choose to accept or decline a Samsung Pay transaction.

Although I cant get MST working on my S7 and no reply on my query to Samsung about this.

Djo86

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung 120GB SSD, a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack, and branded gear.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Friday 5 October, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 560887
Samsung Pay has Loyalty cards and is safer thanks to bio-metric authentication.

326CLbmw

With Samsung Play every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

zarum

I have been using it for a few weeks now... its quick and easy to pay with. Fingerprint authentication great. Swipe up even when phone is locked makes it quick and easy. Still needs fingerprint authentication which is secure. Also adding of card was easy with the camera feature. Loyalty cards can also be scanned in.

3WA

Executive Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.

Great for South Africa, seeing as we such deep mobile device penetration, allowing for more of our citizens to safely and easily trade.

zarum

I have a samsung galaxy s7 with an absa card which were both supported device and bank. Can make payment anywhere and buy anything. I was the first person to use the tap feature for almost all of my 23 transactions. The tellers were mostly lost when I indicated I wanna pay with my phone. Had to show them how... lol. Interestingly enough was that most machines were compatible but the people didn't know it even had the feature. They were however pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use.

Noxs

It's a virtual wallet for all your cards and they are all authenticated securely using any method of authentication preferred by the user on their phone e.g. fingerprint, iris scanner or good old PIN. It gives the user the flexibility of selecting which card to use at the click of a button and avoids contact of your card with a cashier as you tap your phone to pay.

gzondagh

I dont need a wallet with all my cards since I can use samsung pay to pay with different cards! And I love how it works with all the cards machines and not only tap and go machines, it surprises everyone behind the counters every time!

ridr

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

ridr

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.