Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung SSD and other prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlotter

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

MrMag

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

kilo

Loyalty cards.
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

kilo

Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

irshaad

I don't have to carry my bank OR loyalty cards with me, and it's much more safer than tapping with my card as it requires my fingerprint!

CharlW

Samsung Pay is great because I use it already and it works more securely than my tap&go card

CharlW

it uses fingerprint or other biometric security, better than the tap&go card security

SYNERGY

Executive Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

oscart

Easy to use, no difficulties unlike other payment systems where it can take the whole year to use.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
How secure is Samsung Pay?
When you add a bank card to Samsung Pay, a device specific digital card number that is completely different to your actual card number is generated by Visa or Mastercard through tokenization that represents your physical card. The digital card is stored in a Secure Environment using Samsung Knox technology to protect your payment information. Your physical card details are not stored by Samsung Pay. This means that every time you make a Samsung Pay transaction your physical card information is never used which makes it more secure than transactions with your plastic card.

The Samsung Pay app verifies your identity with your Iris, Fingerprint or 4 digit Samsung Pay specific PIN, to ensure each payment is authorised by you.

ld13

Honorary Master
I like it because now I can actually leave most of my cards at home...

bertusmouton

Safe and convenient. No need to worry about carrying a bank card or finding a SnapScan Merchant.

Midnights_Ghost

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Midnights_Ghost

owenswart

Love not having to carry a wallet anymore. I can get through my day using my phone for payment everywhere, and even use it for my access cards using the Loyalty Card feature.

owenswart

The Offers feature is great too... Getting rewarded with discounted coffee or free food for making the purchases I would have made anyway. Win win!

BrightBlue

Expert Member
Every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.