Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

Samsung-Pay-header.jpg

TMM

Expert Member
Simpler.

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

LandyMan

Executive Member
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

TMM

Expert Member
Absa Credit, Cheque and Debit cards from VISA and Mastercard. Standard Bank Credit and Cheque cards from Mastercard. Other payment cards : Avios credit cards, British Airways credit cards and Virgin Money cards are South African Banks and cards which support Samsung Pay

PsyWulf

Executive Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Deetz

I like the Simplicity and Security of it!! :)

*It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.
*With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

Deetz

Supported on Multiple Devices and banks!
*Samsung Pay is available on the latest premium Galaxy smartphones 1
*Mastercard and Visa credit, debit and cheque cards from our partner banks are accepted

DanDango

Executive Member
Loyalty cards.

Akirky

Expert Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

ld13

Honorary Master
Samsung Pay has multi-layer security (fingerprint, PIN, iris scan) that is used to authenticate transactions.

who.dat

Expert Member
I think Samsung Pay is great because it’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. I can even load my loyalty cards - so I don't need to carry those on me either.

That is pretty great!

The_David

a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card

who.dat

Expert Member
I think Samsung Pay is great because it offers a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through my wallet for my payment card. Additionally, Samsung Pay adds a level of security to my payment information that physical cards do not have.

That is really great!

Status
Not open for further replies.