Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

skyflume

a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card

KingRaff

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 592720
The Loyalty card thing is a sweet touch. i like

It's indispensable. I can go about my day without the security risk of carrying my wallet. Samsung Pay covers all my purchases and even access to the gym.

GavGold

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

GavGold

Supported banks and cards
Mastercard and Visa credit, debit and cheque cards2 from our partner banks are accepte

Eugenef

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

View attachment 592720
I like the pay feature as you don't have to carry around extra cards and less chances of card scam to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.